Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

If they do not do a 398 or 390 again... What's to say a 375 or 390T could be done by UH. There us always a possibility these classics well be rerealised again in some form of another.  You should put one off yours on Ebay Cyril and see if it's all hotair!!! 😁

• Like 1

i recon your right justin, i could see the 690/675 (new 2/4 wd swaps) coming out in the near future( not in the box set) as seperate items , same with the 390’s, as you say 375 and 390t ,easy re works,which is what a lot of stuff seems to be right now with all the covid and production issues . i wouldnt put it past them doing a rehash of the mf 500’s as well, all would take very little cost to get something new out of the castings. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, mike whiting said:

Each to their own if someone wants to pay that much for one I guess, could think of a lot more models in front of one of those i'd rather spend £100 on though. I'm thankful I paid £19 for mine in Zwolle when they were being sold off cheap in large numbers circa 2018/19.

• Like 2

I remember my brother getting one in Smyths back in the mid 90s to pair up with a Renault. When he opened the box and found the attachment hook on the dumper broken. He exchanged it a day latter for something else. The blue flatbed round bale trailer possibly. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Can get that set here at home for €115, and I would still consider that expensive considering both models were about €40 to €45 when they first came out.  

Yes I got 2 sets coming for £200 mad what people do on ebay 

some of those prices are a tad high,some a tad under maybe, so i guess they average out, mf 399 (not uh one) is about right for sure, last quadrant i saw was a good few quid higher than  that ,and it sold, and you have to ask, zetors a tad high ,but, whens the last time you saw a uh zetor like that, even when they came out i had a fair old hunt to find  them,as i waited a month or two ,not so sure they may not have been a limited run even ,certainly weren't around very long.