Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

On 4/6/2020 at 5:03 PM, AndyB said:

Even moving the decimal place would make it too expensive!

You’d be sick if you’d paid the asking on some of these early ones! I was pretty sure they’d crash ! :o awful thing !!

On 4/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, trigger82 said:

I sold one mint in bad box for £35 god this Ebay much me good to sell on then 

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/333531111510This is a mint one with a very good box ..and it's an Irish seller..BUY IT NOW price ..not a bid....and it still ain't moving Cyril at that price. .So you got a good sale on yours . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justy 46 said:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/333531111510This is a mint one with a very good box ..and it's an Irish seller..BUY IT NOW price ..not a bid....and it still ain't moving Cyril at that price. .So you got a good sale on yours . 

Yes I know the man Edward White  good man to deal with got loads of models he has 

11 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Not sure but he made it into ford and fordson magazine with free advertising for it when its not his work!

I know this isn't that much money, but to me it seems a bit over priced. Ok I don't know that much about the cost of tractors and stuff but this 6820 I was watching and thought I'd have a cheeky bid last couple mins. Like everyone does. I was watching it at £19 thought it was at its max then ready as it £4 delivery and it had no rear hitch no box. Anyway its soldScreenshot_20200420-103723_eBay.thumb.jpg.2e6bcc3830030c37945eb3e7df5b1247.jpg

So I quickly did a Google search and you can buy a brand new one for £26.50. It just shows you how people get there selfs into a bidding war. I dont know it could have something custom done but I couldn't tell.

1 hour ago, L33 Da17on said:

I know this isn't that much money, but to me it seems a bit over priced. Ok I don't know that much about the cost of tractors and stuff but this 6820 I was watching and thought I'd have a cheeky bid last couple mins. Like everyone does. I was watching it at £19 thought it was at its max then ready as it £4 delivery and it had no rear hitch no box. Anyway its soldScreenshot_20200420-103723_eBay.thumb.jpg.2e6bcc3830030c37945eb3e7df5b1247.jpg

So I quickly did a Google search and you can buy a brand new one for £26.50. It just shows you how people get there selfs into a bidding war. I dont know it could have something custom done but I couldn't tell.

Ebay is a mad place, I bought a Britains 4220 Fastrac a couple of years ago when they were plentiful, paid 19.99 and decided to flog it soon after, and it went for about 30 quid even though you could still get a new one for much less.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 6:38 PM, Tractorman810 said:

seems a bit wrong if all hes doing is copying others pics ect, he may have permission, for the farmmodels stuff he may not, but hes making easy money from it all

Definitely easy money. 

8 hours ago, trigger82 said:

But why look for that money £1500  

I cant get over it !!!

I can only guess that the person paid a lot when they were stupid money at the beginning (pre official release) or as I said earlier,  the decimal place has been put in the wrong place, failing that, absolutely no idea what they are worth/going for!  They sure wont be selling it at that price:blink:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I can only guess that the person paid a lot when they were stupid money at the beginning (pre official release) or as I said earlier,  the decimal place has been put in the wrong place, failing that, absolutely no idea what they are worth/going for!  They sure wont be selling it at that price:blink:

Coukd buy them new back then for £80 that the power of Ebay now :)

1 hour ago, trigger82 said:

Coukd buy them new back then for £80 that the power of Ebay now :)

Before the release into the JCB shop, there were a few sold at totally stupid money. I dont know for sure but I guess they were around £25-30 to JCB employees and only available to them. I have several tucked away, they should gain a little over time, but they will never be worth £1500 each!  Mind you I hope they do get there, as I could retire early:lol:

its interesting, i get that being a bit higher, not that high mind , its limited ,but why are the mk3 3c models going for so much of late as well , only seen 1 under 35 quid ,which i bought, but most seem to be sitting at around 70 quid now .i know they have been stopped now.