Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Randomly my ebay account has a 20% off coupon which can be used on it all through March, but I cant find any other accounts that have the same....?  Does anyone else get this happen?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Randomly my ebay account has a 20% off coupon which can be used on it all through March, but I cant find any other accounts that have the same....?  Does anyone else get this happen?

I got one of those last year, if I remember right there were some restrictions on spend amounts 

Well its a good deal, that is if anyone manages to find my items, as 20% is a good chunk off!  For example the MarGe 400 Magnum would be £76 posted, I would buy one if they weren't mine🤣  Just weird that it only seems to be this account - I even asked the helpline and they couldn't find any other accounts where you could use it.....🤔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Thanks for the heads up Andy, one county 1174 purchased😆

Thanks Martin👍  I think I may list some more on there - if anyone wants anything.  With the discount it probably less than I can buy some of them at🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Thanks Martin👍  I think I may list some more on there - if anyone wants anything.  With the discount it probably less than I can buy some of them at🤣

No problem. The discount took it to the same price as you had it advertised for on here but with postage included on fleabay.  

5 minutes ago, mb86 said:

No problem. The discount took it to the same price as you had it advertised for on here but with postage included on fleabay.  

Worth saving a few quid like that😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Some good offers there to be had!

How does it work then, do you still get the list price, seller pays discounted price and ebay pays the rest?

Thats basically it Joe, I get paid £50, you pay £40 for example.

i get them andy,but as yet i have never managed to get anything of a model, usually its fashion or electrical it works on, did get 20% extra off a brand new dyson fan a few years back,that was already half price on dysons ebay page ,so ended up paying 75 quid for it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

M&M auction sold for £400+fees some very nice model do 

Hand Built Farm Issue comprising 1/32 Marshall 100 Tractor. Superb Piece and Excellent exclusive item presented professionally on plinth with perspex casing.

Screenshot_20210319-153835_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Andy said:

Be two bored idiots with nothing better to do in life, their accounts want struck off 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

makes sense , given another 1 has appeared  on ebay now, whats the betting the sellers one of them bidders 

Doubt any following listings will make that silly amount but I bet it’s pushed their value into the 100’s...