Britains 2010 Releases

nathan

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good but schucco are doing a 1255xl which is the case version but probably will be better 

and there is a nice line up of models there hopefully they all have new hitches and they are delivered on time unlike the new massey but with any look they might make a bit of a come back 

;D  I'm almost certain it is all new tooling. We looked at the old TW tooling for the first FTF tractor and it wasn't complete by all accounts.

However, I would be a little hesitant for the time being on some of those items listed.

tw and the countys yippee

now then boss spill the beans you know more than your letting on  ;):-*:-* :-*

woooooooooooooooooooowww

i see some 885 xl convos happening this year im ready with my parts whooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

i cant wait good old britains wonder when we will see pictures and

release dates prices etc im soo exited i want to go out the streets naked yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa  ;) ;) ;) ;)

from now on jan the 10 th is christmass day to me he he he

woooooooooooooooooooowww

i see some 885 xl convos happening this year im ready with my parts whooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

i cant wait good old britains wonder when we will see pictures and

release dates prices etc im soo exited i want to go out the streets naked yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa  ;) ;) ;) ;)

from now on jan the 10 th is christmass day to me he he he

I hope not that they let us wait till the end off the year >:(:)

Texas

did it stipulate as to what 956 would be added first i.e will it be 2 or 4 wheel drive

im hopeing for both and maybee britains will pick up on this as a way to use the cast as much as posable  ;)

they did this with the fords in a way two lines a 5000 and a 7000 then again

with the 7600 and our own FTF 6600

dont want much do you nige :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  sure you can convert a 4wd if required eh

did it stipulate as to what 956 would be added first i.e will it be 2 or 4 wheel drive

im hopeing for both and maybee britains will pick up on this as a way to use the cast as much as posable  ;)

they did this with the fords in a way two lines a 5000 and a 7000 then again

with the 7600 and our own FTF 6600

:-\ If Britains are doing the 1455 and the 956,who is makeing these http://www.shop-014.de

/Modelltoys-s313h312-Modelle.html

These were originaly down as Schuco on this web site,but they are now Freier Hersteller , which translaes to Freelance producer  :of :of

Regards

Joe.

dunno but rc2 wont put that much premium on them i dont think 59eu

is steep but this is comming from a bloke who paid 105 sterling for a wagenhoff 1455xl over 2 years ago

I'm still mixed about the fords on one hand they didn't do the same cast

and some of the original isn't accurate by the way

no they were quite smart they started from the ground up and in doing so protected the originals from taking too much a battering in collective value

also they are a toy so certain standards have to be met

allot of uh and siku models arnt accurate and if u want to see a proper abortion just look on the sikus grey fergy Axel its horrible and the bonnet

but they too are tied by the EU health & safety laws when it comes to

toy manufacturing

Well if the new models are as accurate as the 6600/7600 were then they shouldn't even bother! I hope they are going to be better than that.

Im not looking for great detail but the exhaust does have to be in the right place, as for the 5000 and 7000 they produced well its hard to be positive about Britains ???????

I have spoken with Craig this morning and one of the topics of conversation was this list. Whilst some items on the list are obviously in the pipeline, some of the others are certainly not! I think the items that are coming will be enough to satisfy the majority though  ;)  In addition there are further items not mentioned which are due from Autumn this year.

I have spoken with Craig this morning and one of the topics of conversation was this list. Whilst some items on the list are obviously in the pipeline, some of the others are certainly not! I think the items that are coming will be enough to satisfy the majority though  ;)  In addition there are further items not mentioned which are due from Autumn this year.

well come on boss tell us dont be shy spill the beans  :P;D