Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do Paul but if I get bored of not buying anything or if I'm at show without anything I have used/driven then I like to rekindle my childhood collection and replace them all with MIB versions. I'll start a topic for each collection when I'm a bit more organised. . .. whenever that may be  ::):laugh:

I do Paul but if I get bored of not buying anything or if I'm at show without anything I have used/driven then I like to rekindle my childhood collection and replace them all with MIB versions. I'll start a topic for each collection when I'm a bit more organised. . .. whenever that may be  ::):laugh:

would be nice to see tris,im thinking of starting a ford/ nh collection,i drove  tm's ford 40 series etc,but still my main priority is what i did ,do drive

I found a 1/32 set of garage equipment set for £2.99 Includes trolley jack, bench tools gas bottles etc in Weymouth gift shop today :)

Umm...  ...Mike...  ...you are on HOLIDAY.  What are you doing on here? 

Great find for £2.99 though

My mate who works for a Case dealer has just got me a 956XL, not in a dealer box though, don't they do this anymore? Quite pleased with it and will put a review on Rate and Review.

I got a IH 956XL also today. Very good model for a Britains. I have been waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive. When i was buying the Case 1056 2 weeks ago the 956 was outa stock from my model dealer. So i orded it & im impressed with it. :)

Got a JD 8360R today...they had quite a nice range of Britains in Charlies...also picked up a couple of Siku fertilizer spreaders - not the most marvellously detailed but they match the Schluter Supers wonderfully :)

well my new holland 8560 came today,and what a model,i posted in another topic about my all time favourite tractor model,well,change what i said,for this is the best model ive got or had,ever,£30.00 from g and m through ebay,and a dealer box,although im not bothered about the box,its very well made,full of detail,and of course all the different front weight or front links option,plus rear links and drawbar options as well,plus the double rear wheel option,i know imber do these options,not the double wheels,but since i dont have a ford imber,i cannot comment on them,the model travels well in the post without the use of ties or small fiddly screws,and although im going to convert it to a tm,i am going to get another just because i think its very very good,and i never drove a 8560,the roof looks fine to me as well,im going to check if somebody as rated and reviewed this model,if nobody has i will review it

post-1891-132639833856_thumb.jpg