Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a single leg tripod basically mate.. handy for shooting out and about... and at shows as well I guess  :-\

ah with you, i know what you mean now, just never knew the name ,we got a mini one free with a camera we bought my mum for xmas ,table top one almost, but it never had a name or description on the bag, can tell her what its for now :-[:-

well handy for taking pictures standing up.. take the up and down out of the wobble... if you brace yourself (evidently !) then you can take most of the left to right/back to front out as well  :of

Well see... it all adds to my 'All the gear.. no idea' image anyway  :-[:D :D

I have been really lucky this week I have sold 2 ride on mowers on ebay and yesterday i went to buy a new one I have gone for a Stiga Park HST pro the dealer gave me £700 of the list price which was really nice.

I cant  wait to get it now I have several caravan sites to maintain this year.

This is my latest general purchase although I think that there should be a seperate topic dedicated to these BFA studies of animals as there is for the tractors so Perhaps I'll start a topc for them. What say you?

BFASpringer.jpg

This is my latest general purchase although I think that there should be a seperate topic dedicated to these BFA studies of animals as there is for the tractors so Perhaps I'll start a topc for them. What say you?

BFASpringer.jpg

Yes go for it I would say Tim...I have included the annual membership dog or bird or whatever in the tractor topic but I know a lot of folk like these quality made Border Fine Art figurines...and if they don't well best they avoid the post and don't comment.