What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

I had these three beauties hired in to do a job for me today. T6070, T6080 and T7040. There was also a TM150 earlier.

The family run 14 New Hollands including a T8.

More pics of this fleet will be forthcoming very soon, once work calms down a bit.

20201006_121120.jpg

• Like 5

Saw this from a distance,Wondered what it was,Managed to get in front and capture it,Mike ( robbo ) should like it,A white Lamborghini 1060 premium,And just in the field behind that tractor a nice display of bales by Bell Baxter ( Cupar ) Young Farmers.

Regards

Joe.

BB 2.jpg

BB 1.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

came across this the other day, up near a place called paracombe north devon .apparently its Chinese so the driver was saying, but he didn't say the name as couldn't say it :D  its not badged anywhere bar the number on the side ,only had it a couple of weeks,  replacing a old jcb 416 

2EBBC7D8-1E8A-4D5D-A018-00986A298D9C.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

came across this the other day, up near a place called paracombe north devon .apparently its Chinese so the driver was saying, but he didn't say the name as couldn't say it :D  its not badged anywhere bar the number on the side ,only had it a couple of weeks,  replacing a old jcb 416 

2EBBC7D8-1E8A-4D5D-A018-00986A298D9C.png

The Decal is missing from the loader arms, But made by the Shandong Mountain Raise Heavy Industry Machinery Co Ltd,?

http://www.mr-loader.com/product-list/wheel-loader

Regards

Joe.

Mountain Raise.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

The Decal is missing from the loader arms, But made by the Shandong Mountain Raise Heavy Industry Machinery Co Ltd,?

http://www.mr-loader.com/product-list/wheel-loader

Regards

Joe.

Mountain Raise.jpg

god knows what he thought it was called as he couldn't say it ,thats not exactly hard to pronounce now is it :D granted he didnt buy it,just drives it . 

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, robbo said:

Trading in the Case 135 or the McCormick?

not exactly right ,we are thinking of swopping my case 4240 which is ok on cutting grass but at 92hp it is not suitable for the other implements we use ,only really looking at the moment ☺️   

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Very smart Smithy, Thats the red Puma version of the MK1 NH 6070 isnt it?  a bit beefier than your 135 Maxxum.

Looks in good condition. One of Goodies other customers?

yes a bit beefier like you say ,not sure about being same as the NH its probably a bit to big for the jobs i have in mind but you never know ,yes its in good condition and i do now the present owner and yes he is one of Goodies customers  

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

That fergie looks good in that colour, for plough i say it’s a Gregorie besson, definitely not a Kuhn 

Cheers Ben, Just thought with it being orange it would be a Kuhn, But when you said it definately wasn't, That jogged my memory and I remember seeing an orange plough on our local Ag machinery dealers Facebook page, It is actually an ovlac plough, 

https://ovlac.com/en/ovlac-en/catalog/ploughs/reversible-mounted/non-stop-hidro-arado-reversible-suspendido/

Regards

Joe

DSCN0386.JPG

• Like 1

Fendt vario , couldn’t read the model number...what a stunning tractor...

they were cutting down plants along a small river, and then the man on the tractor would put them in the trailer and they d come out chopped like breadcrumbs...

Amazing machine

1767630F-B8D0-4732-9710-2E48B4020AB3.jpeg

7DB4FE2D-2167-4AA4-ADE4-32261D7924FD.jpeg

• Like 1