What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

I know you didn't actually sit it Marcus.... but... how was it doing ??? was it a petrol, TVO or Diesel mate ???;D

knowing my luck it would have been a petrol /tvo & probably making light work of the snow it wasn't shifting

this is such a nonsense topic

i saw 2 case stx500's as well

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the naff weather,care for stock still goes on. the only things I've seen all holiday were a large Case leading a trailer full of muck to a heap at Bishop Burton Coollege and a JD 6610 & triffit trailer doing the same at Shiptonthorpe

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered a few things on the road after a work related trip to Starbeck near Harrogate today.

Very smart Massey Ferguson 525 Super II combine harvester on the back of a J.A.Cox low loader.

Fendt 411 and John Deere 6420 tractors moving round bale silage on Bailey trailers.

John Deere 6910 hauling muck in a matching Easterby trailer.

Blue roofed Ford 7840 and McConnel hedgecutter.

3 or 4? jd 6 series harvesting??? look like beet but they are using a spud harvestor, and a green unimog hauling a marshall trailer, that managed to hold me up for 20 odd miles doing anything from 20 mph to nigh on 60 downhill (must have been freewheeling) couple of mf 6499's hauling hi spec tankers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A jcb fastrac with a bunning spreader.

A claas arion with trima loader and keith rose bale trailer.

New holland with a yellow new holland big square baler and another new holland with a red new holland big square baler they were baling straw not got after harvest due to the large amounts of rain we had.

• 2 weeks later...

coming through the glyn valley tonight on the a38, i could see a fiat winner with loader, 3 big tw fords, ones a 25 0r 35 for sure, other 2  tw15's ??? maybe 7710's not to sure , couple of old ford 4/5000's one with a lambourne looking cab ,a old nh forager, 2 x old nh/clayson harvestosr , loads of other implements and trailers, all in the open in a filed arround a small farm, never seen them like that before as the trees blocked that side of the roads view , but they recently cut them all back and down for bank strengthing, time to find out how i get to the farm for a look round if possable i think, some lovely old kit there for ref pics

mid way between doublebois and bodmin mate, where the train track runs right along the side of the road, if you come back from bodmin way you get a better look, on the left hand side 2 or 3 big barns, but all the kit seems to be outside ,and its used as one of the tw's has moved down closer to the road, and the fiats moved to, never noticed all the kit in it  till the last week, as last summer they rebuilt the banks of the road, and cut a lot of trees back, knew there was a farm there, as theres a mobile mast on the hill above it,