What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

just sat waiting at the car dealers and saw 3 x artics go by in convoy with 2 tri axel rolland silage trailers on each one , heading up towards exeter way so must have just come of the ferry in plymouth as a fair bit of rolland comes in that way ,someones spent a bit of cash it seems

More dealer visiting, some nice John Deeres including a cracking little 2650 2wd that looked more like 4000 hours not 14000 it had on her  ;D  also 2, 7210 magnums that were absolute peaches as well  ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

quite a busy day yesterday.

A new holland T6 series with khun front and rear mowers, JCB fastrac with tedder, JCB fastrac with rake in the morning and in the same fields about 6pm last night a Khrone big X with a fendt, massey, fastrac and  john deere drawing silage. All belong to Cowie contractors apart from Fendt which is the farms tractor.

Also saw a New holland TM with welger baler.

Saw a mowing outfit out near Keith on Saturday they had 2 claas axion 820 with front and rear mowers one was tarrup and the other claas mowers.

• 3 weeks later...

Passed the local New Holland dealer today and he has a yardful of secondhands. 2xMF 7495s, MF5455, John Q 6820, and an MXM120.

At least one of the 7495s (the KE reg one, for those 'round these parts) has come out of a yard that I've never seen Basildon Beauties in before. Lots of IH, Valtra, MF, Fendt, John Q, and Claas, but never a Blue.

I'm assuming that means there are a couple of T7000 AutoCommands out there in the wild. That makes me happy.  8)

missed a golden opertunity at South Molton yesterday , but had nowhwere to park up  >:(

an MF240 & 2 MF35's each pulling binders in a lovely crop of wheat reed all going at a fair pace as well ! also had a team of 8-9 fellows following them around sheafing stooks in nice straight lines . fair size field as well mind !

really wished i could have stopped , as the binders were making a very tidy job of it the sun was out & it looked much nicer than seeing a combine out with round bales everywhere

• 2 weeks later...

nice sunny day but nothing seen on my journey to/from work, but only when out for a run later (ie no camera) found a new Ford T.... with trailed mower on the far side of a field

Ford 6600

New Holland 1550 Combine

John Deere 7700

Volvo L50

Ford Tw-15

Ford 6700

Deutz MP30? Combine

Deutz 165.5 and 20Ft Thorpe grain trailer

Volvo L70E

Ford TW-15

New Holland TM140

New Holland TM165

New Holland TM155

Ford 7810 and 2500 Gal Abbey

New Holland TM165 and Krone Combipack

New Holland T6080 and McHale Fusion 2

New Holland Tm120 with Loader and Double bale lifters

New Holland T6030 and Loader and McHale 691

Ford 6610 and Mchale 991 Wrapper

Fendt Xylon and 2 Hedge cutters

Fendt 936 and 30ft Tri axle low loader

New Holland tm135

Ford 7810 planting somthing

I guess you could say I had a good day

Went to a local festival were there was a few vintage classics on display. The usual MF TE20s,135,2#165,3#Dexta,2#Major,Pre force 2000,3000. 2#4000,4#5000,7000,2600,4600,6600,7600,Nufield 65,DB 990,996,1290,JD 4020 & a few more.

jd 1075 working away with a class ?? and rollant baler cleaning up behind him, two small west single axel trailers parked up for unloading, jd 6920 with big stewart grain trailer, claas 570c lexion causing agro on the a38 doing just 20 mph, claas jag with whole crop header on a trailer behind it ,then a class arion with two huge half pipe silage trailers on the back of it, no idea what make the trailer were,looked like redrock red, but no decals, huge super single tyres on them, air brake tanks,orange strobe lights on each corner???? , silage tops were held on by what looked like g clamps all round?? had to be 16 tonners at a guess, they were huge for arround here

MF 81?? on the back of a dealers lorry it had no side panels and look very sick but it wasnt any bigger than a MF8130

NH T6080 and NH TM155 with 2 very big rolland grain trailers carting spuds for cow feed as the spuds had started to grow again

MF 6180 on a vicon fert spiner

a very clean JD3650 on a heage cutter

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of tractors spotted on the going to and returning from Hereford on the A49: JD 6520, Claas 420 Arion, Fendt 820, 7000-series MF, all either carting grain or straw bales.