Communal Valtra with Kuhn hedgecutter

Log splitter

Steyr with cattle trailer

Silver case magnum

Deutz 7230ttv

Linder unitrac forage wagon

That's about it in 1:32

Yeah, Grimme Ridger..................Oh F@GK, its made by SIKU

It doesn't match the UK row width anyway ;).

Apart from the Grimme ridger not much interesting for me from Siku. Shame they don't do a standard 7280R as I think it would be better than the one from Britains.

Too be honest the best things seem to be coming out in the Siku Super series. The ferry looks like great fun and love the motorhome with car that slides underneath like the one on top gear. Other than that wouldn't mind one of those Linder Unitracs to turn into the ones that are kitted out with snow blower and gritter :)

• 3 weeks later...

I assume that first rc jd is in a fire proof box?? with this battery recall going on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that little spreader looks half decent, wonder if the rear beaters come off to ,like the real ones, as the sides do appear to have the drop side hinges on it to

• 8 months later...

The V&N plough looks interesting, I'm over paying through the nose for detail as nice as it is. 

I saw the V&N plough in a local shop yesterday and it looks very good. It needs some minor detailing, like hoses and silver paint on the boards, but it is a good'un.

The Grimme ridger will be coming my way too. Sit nicely on the T6020 with rowcrops.

• 4 months later...

I will be getting at least two of the log splitters, though, as I've a lot of friends doing logging as an extra income. And a PLOUGH! I wonder if another manufacturer closer to home might get the message one of these days?

• 3 months later...

Archived