Universal hobbies 1/32 releases 2015

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just looked at their website and no more real life pics of david brown cases 90-94 series tractors on there im guessing they have deleted them before they produced them just my luck

They have prob come to far to delete them Nigel, have patience my man

Looking back on UHs realises 3 to 4 years ago.... It seems prices of UH tractors have almost jumped 75% over here in Ireland over the last 3 years . While I was packing away & boxing my tractors last week ... Just for example i noticed my UH MF 3080 from 3 years ago had a price tag of just €28 from a certain seller ... Today's equivalent MF 6180 is €50 from the same seller.. A MF 398 is €45 ..That's a big jump over 3 years ..

I have noticed the same Justin as I was packing and moving my collection last year. All my models are in an Excel sheet including prices so it is easy to see by how much models have gone up. Other manufacturers have done the same thing but UH is certainly the worst I reckon!

The value of the Euro has dropped from being worth $1.36 a year ago to being worth $1.16 at the moment. When the idiots in Frankfurt unleash QE tomorrow the value will drop to about $1.00.

That's great if you are an exporter.

Not so great when you are buying stuff made in China.

Another practical example is the Replicagri New Holland 60 series. The 8560 was retailing at about €36 when it was released. The newer 8360 model retails for €44. The next production run of 8560s is due next May, so it will be interesting to see what they will retail for. My guess is about €50.

I recon it's great they have managed to keep it all secret so far , there's usally someone that finds out way before they really want them announced , clearly they have got the better of them all, the posts on facebook from the makers of the new dominator show that by they were really shocked the pics got out

Maybe there is no secret Sean, maybe they have nothing to announce. I for one will only get excited about a new release from u/h if they actually have the fully made up model,or near as damm it prototype on show at nuremburg. If they have a list with "coming soon" , well we have seen it all before hav'nt we....

I have noticed the same Justin as I was packing and moving my collection last year. All my models are in an Excel sheet including prices so it is easy to see by how much models have gone up. Other manufacturers have done the same thing but UH is certainly the worst I reckon!

They are..Compared to the rest.. The average UH tractor is now more expensive than a tractor from ROS or Replicagri..and those 2 will give you a better detailed tractor than UH. If anything UH are nearly gone into Schcuo ,Weise territory with their prices..

On a plus note, if the euro does dive down to parity with the dollar, and my source tells me it will do at least that!  Then its going to make models from Europe very cheap in the UK and our farmers will be able to get their euro tractors much cheaper, so maybe more new tractor sales this summer I reckon :)

Commiserations to our European friends who had the euro foisted on to them, mainly cos the politicos and elitists wanted it, most of the people didn't !

I see the Germans heading back to the mark or onto a Nordic euro perhaps ::)..........their not going to stand for much more sh1t that's for sure.

The bad news is of course that the strong pound will be even more of a magnet for foreigners, and the NHS is literally collapsing before our eyes under the extra workload caused by so many more people in the UK :-

They are..Compared to the rest.. The average UH tractor is now more expensive than a tractor from ROS or Replicagri..and those 2 will give you a better detailed tractor than UH. If anything UH are nearly gone into Schcuo ,Weise territory with their prices..

some seem a bit expensive Justin, but others don't really. I recently bought the new deutz 5130 ttv and it was £36, which I thought was very reasonable. It's the postage that will kill you unless you buy a few at a time.

some seem a bit expensive Justin, but others don't really. I recently bought the new deutz 5130 ttv and it was £36, which I thought was very reasonable. It's the postage that will kill you unless you buy a few at a time.

I guess its the Euro in Ireland Chris.. Normally I would be buying old Britains on EBAY from UK sellers mostly.. but Ive put a stop to that with the Sterling so strong against the Euro,.. But UH prices are the ones that have climbed the most out of all the model brands. When you can buy a ROS Fiatagri G240 for a tad less than a UH Ford 6610.. it kinda sends alarm bells ringing.. :-

On a plus note, if the euro does dive down to parity with the dollar, and my source tells me it will do at least that!  Then its going to make models from Europe very cheap in the UK and our farmers will be able to get their euro tractors much cheaper, so maybe more new tractor sales this summer I reckon :)

Commiserations to our European friends who had the euro foisted on to them, mainly cos the politicos and elitists wanted it, most of the people didn't !

I see the Germans heading back to the mark or onto a Nordic euro perhaps ::)..........their not going to stand for much more sh1t that's for sure.

The bad news is of course that the strong pound will be even more of a magnet for foreigners, and the NHS is literally collapsing before our eyes under the extra workload caused by so many more people in the UK :-

Aside from the fact that this has nothing to do with UH's new models that is a completely wrong view Phil. Many people in the UK might feel that way because they are islanders and like to be odd but on the continent the euro has gained wide acceptance. No one would like to go back.

I guess its the Euro in Ireland Chris.. Normally I would be buying old Britains on EBAY from UK sellers mostly.. but Ive put a stop to that with the Sterling so strong against the Euro,.. But UH prices are the ones that have climbed the most out of all the model brands. When you can buy a ROS Fiatagri G240 for a tad less than a UH Ford 6610.. it kinda sends alarm bells ringing.. :-

My spreadsheet shows prices for the 6610 ranging between €33 and €35 typically, and the G240 ranging between €35 and €40.

Aside from the fact that this has nothing to do with UH's new models that is a completely wrong view Phil. Many people in the UK might feel that way because they are islanders and like to be odd but on the continent the euro has gained wide acceptance. No one would like to go back.

I remember visiting Zwolle before the Euro, with lots of traders dealing in lots of different currencies, and visiting Zwolle after the Euro, with everybody dealing in one currency.

The Euro is a good idea, but for political reasons it hasn't always been implemented as effectively as it could have been.

But you are totally correct when you say that most people would not like to go back to the old system of lots of currencies.

Guys can we keep this topic about new Uh models( or lack off ::) ::)) please and leave the politics and Euro arguments out of it , nothing wrong with cost . if you feel the need to discuss this I or you can open a new topic in general discussion if you want

My spreadsheet shows prices for the 6610 ranging between €33 and €35 typically, and the G240 ranging between €35 and €40.

All depends on where you shop. Prices vary. You get alot more tractor with fantastic detail with the Ros.

There are several announcements due. We are working on one of the tractors which is definitely due this year! UH have been at the London Toy Fair this week so not sure if any product landed there or not?

Archived