Universal hobbies 1/32 releases 2015

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

399 silver? Bound to be a 399 standard red out to at some point then, and a Rolland rollspeed to, amazed they have only done this now given its a French company . Ford 5000 with metal wheels, could this be a cabbed one I wonder ? Copy in 32nd of the new 16th scale one maybe , time will tell if these actually make it out this year mind

So the DB/Case 1490s still in the pipe line,thats good.. The Ford 5000 may not be a 1/32 !!! That is still to be confirmed for sure.. Again a whole load of Fords could be done.. but they have turned their nose from a much wanting Ford 3cyl.. nothing new about that!!!  MF 399 is another welcome classic,. Hope we see a normal red version. But the Ford 8630 !!! What happened ???

With the Rolland We finally get a tandem axle grain trailer that's seen on UK farms :).......in fact theres a pair on a nearby farm, albeit surrounded by about 200 Larringtons!!  Dissapointed the Ford 8630 has vanished from the list :

rollands used to be a very common sight around Suffolk way, and I knew of a few this way but they just seemed to vanish , still surprised they haven't done a spreader from them, they are a very common sight in the uk

With the Rolland We finally get a tandem axle grain trailer that's seen on UK farms :).......in fact theres a pair on a nearby farm, albeit surrounded by about 200 Larringtons!!  Dissapointed the Ford 8630 has vanished from the list :

More like 198 Larringtons and decreasing season by season from what I heard locally if we're talking about the same large potato grower near Ely........

Guess that the Ford 5000 will be 1/32 just the same as before just with cage wheels added (steel wheels as they call them) as they did this on the MF 1080 and 2620 this way they change the model to get more money out of the same castings with little R&D? Still listing the CaseIH as a 90 series which is wrong! Makes business sense to bring out the silver MF 399 first as if it came out Red first no one would buy the silver one.

Exactly what I was thinking Martyn. Few small bits and pieces added to make maximum profit and invest as little as possible. Much carried over from last year. Also note how the list says 2015/2016 so plenty will be carried over into the next year I guess! There is one model missing from the list I believe, a Monosem maize drill. We haven't seen to many maize drills in recent years so it's good they are doing one! ;D

Exactly what I was thinking Martyn. Few small bits and pieces added to make maximum profit and invest as little as possible. Much carried over from last year. Also note how the list says 2015/2016 so plenty will be carried over into the next year I guess! There is one model missing from the list I believe, a Monosem maize drill. We haven't seen to many maize drills in recent years so it's good they are doing one! ;D

what's the 4 row monosem planter that came out a couple of months back? Is it not maize,or for other small seeds? I saw one the other day and nearly bought one, great detailed little model.

Guess that the Ford 5000 will be 1/32 just the same as before just with cage wheels added (steel wheels as they call them) as they did this on the MF 1080 and 2620 this way they change the model to get more money out of the same castings with little R&D? Still listing the CaseIH as a 90 series which is wrong! Makes business sense to bring out the silver MF 399 first as if it came out Red first no one would buy the silver one.

So no 6Y 5000 with safety cab & all the other trimmings in 1/32. Knew it was too good to be true...

I guess you have it wrong Gave. Watch the list off machines on monosems homepage, and you will see that the

Micro seeder is in there, its called MS.  http://www.monosem.com/

They have it down as the Micro Sem and not the Micro Seeder though Arno if you look at the list hence my comments. I guess they probably mean the MS drill though as wouldn't be the first time they'd got something wrong would it....

Archived