Universal hobbies 1/32 releases 2015

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the market for another 6X 5000 and watching the prices. The old ones were going for about €20 whereas the new ones are going for about €25. Surprised that UH haven't issued the version with the 5000 sticker on the sides of the nose cone.

Im surprised they have not done a 6Y in 1/32.. All they would have to do is produce a new bonnet , nose cone,decals & exhaust. That is if the model were to be cabless.  The chassis ,engine & wheels on that 5000 could be incorporated into a 5600 & 6600 also.

Im surprised they have not done a 6Y in 1/32.. All they would have to do is produce a new bonnet , nose cone,decals & exhaust. That is if the model were to be cabless.  The chassis ,engine & wheels on that 5000 could be incorporated into a 5600 & 6600 also.

That surprises me also Justin.... after all they did the 16th's and they 3/4's there to having the 32nd 6Y.... and if they were to go as far as cab and floorpan too then it'd be silly of them not to follow it up with the 56,66,76 and 7000..... then all we'd need then to do is loose a cylinder, and they 3/4's on their way to the 4000 and 4100 and 4600 :)

That surprises me also Justin.... after all they did the 16th's and they 3/4's there to having the 32nd 6Y.... and if they were to go as far as cab and floorpan too then it'd be silly of them not to follow it up with the 56,66,76 and 7000..... then all we'd need then to do is loose a cylinder, and they 3/4's on their way to the 4000 and 4100 and 4600 :)

Spot on Paul.  The model producers  have not much more classic/vintage tractors left to produce in 1/32. Nor have they much Fords ether for that matter. So fingers crossed for a 3 cyl Ford in the near future.. ;)

Uh made a 1/16 scale mf175 and 165 and I'm surprised they didn't do a 1/32 as well since they have all the data. If they could get them as good as the 1/16 I'd for one be very happy. There is still so many classics to cover and it'd be nice to see our great UK built classics being replicated, David brown, mf, Ih and ford being high on the list. I would love to see the classics I grew up on and around being replicated but only if the jobs done right, quite a few of there recent mfs have been disastrous as we know so fingers crossed for the future.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived