What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Claas Dominator 85 was collected out of Kelly's of Borris today and made its way to Wellingtonbridge. Will hopefully make it the rest of the way here over the weekend.

The collection now has a Claas combine from the 1930s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s. 2000s and 2010s.

The only real gap is the Claas Super which was produced from the 1940s to the late 1970s.

Please Mr Schuco/ Norev/Wiking/Universal Hobbies, may I have one more?

Put in an order to Tractor Connection for the following...

ROS Fiat 1580 2wd 

Replicagri Fiat 130-90

Replicagri IH 856XL (the one with the fancy stripes)

UH Massey 6170

UH NH T5.115

Marge FOrd 6610 Gen 1 2wd.

Sould have them by the end of the week .  :)

Put in an order to Tractor Connection for the following...

ROS Fiat 1580 2wd 

Replicagri Fiat 130-90

Replicagri IH 856XL (the one with the fancy stripes)

UH Massey 6170

UH NH T5.115

Marge FOrd 6610 Gen 1 2wd.

Sould have them by the end of the week .  :)

Looks like someone been spending their birthday money!!  :laugh: .... Will be some nice additions to your collection there Justin 8)

Solved my Norscott Cat vs Wiking Claas debate by buying a Ros Merlo

This ebay job is getting expensive  :- although I'm getting closer to the ideal fleet for a layout

well pat, Thats a coincidence,I have just bought a ros merlo turbo farmer telehandler. Got it last night off of flea bay.

Solved my Norscott Cat vs Wiking Claas debate by buying a Ros Merlo

This ebay job is getting expensive  :- although I'm getting closer to the ideal fleet for a layout

I don't think spending money on farmodels is chucking your dough away Pat,1/32 models always seem to sell for a fair price if you had to resell.

I just tried selling only three of models from my 1/24 car collection off on ebay,that are boxed and quite old couldn't sell two for next to nothing and sold the other for four quid,pathetic isn't it, but the 1/32 seems to be really popular probably the most interest in this scale I'd say which is good for our hobby,the other scales are dead in the water really,wish I'd never bought so many.

I don't think spending money on farmodels is chucking your dough away Pat,1/32 models always seem to sell for a fair price if you had to resell.

I just tried selling only three of models from my 1/24 car collection off on ebay,that are boxed and quite old couldn't sell two for next to nothing and sold the other for four quid,pathetic isn't it, but the 1/32 seems to be really popular probably the most interest in this scale I'd say which is good for our hobby,the other scales are dead in the water really,wish I'd never bought so many.

Jamie,I think you'll find the 1/50th market is doing quite well.ha ha!,http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Le+Tourneau&_osacat=220&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1%2F50+Le+Tourneau.TRS0&_nkw=1%2F50+Le+Tourneau&_sacat=220

Regards

Joe.

fair point Joe,on the main model cars scales 1/18 and 1/24 don't make much at all unless its exotic like ut models or pauls model art,guess all my stuff is kin s***e

well pat, Thats a coincidence,I have just bought a ros merlo turbo farmer telehandler. Got it last night off of flea bay.

I would imagine that they have both come from the same place Chris. Sorted out my predicament as we have 2 merlo's at home and a 38.10 like I've bought at work.

I agree Jamie, plus I get a lot of satisfaction out of piecing together my dream fleet. Have a few corgi 1:50 trucks that I no longer have much use for so they will make their way to ebay given time 

I would imagine that they have both come from the same place Chris. Sorted out my predicament as we have 2 merlo's at home and a 38.10 like I've bought at work.

I agree Jamie, plus I get a lot of satisfaction out of piecing together my dream fleet. Have a few corgi 1:50 trucks that I no longer have much use for so they will make their way to ebay given time

my merlo came from craggs on eBay pat, same place as yours?

Latest Deere arrivals,

Ertl John Deere 6850 forage harvester.

Ertl John Deere 7500 forage harvester collectors edition from the states.

Ertl / britains John Deere s690i combine on wheels, early edition with 30 foot headers and folding unloading spout.

Britains John Deere s690i combine on tracks.

After my dissappointment with the eBay seller I had a rant about this morning, these arrived in the post. I initially had reservations about the cost but now I have them they are well made and I am very happy with them.post-4142-0-79738700-1433849780_thumb.jp

Archived