What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

SURPRISE,not, ;) ;) This fantasic model arrived this afternoon,huge thank you to Graham Michelle and Layla,lovely bit of packageing,there was one litle piece broken off,but that was an easy fix,not surprised your not overly keen on shipping these,

HTV1_zps78167275.jpg

HTV5_zpsead41978.jpg

HTV2_zps3d1f358d.jpg

No one seems to have noticed yet,but there is a set of small wheels on hydraulic rams under the front end,German weight limits perhaps,??

HTV3_zpsaf329daf.jpg

HTV4_zps96e8b686.jpg

HTV6_zps966dc64f.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly not resin Sean, thought it might have been mountboard what I use but its way to light for that, its literal paper light, the photos aren't great but you can see the layers and how the chassis and drive detail is wood.

IMG_20150112_213126_zpsa3fcd729.jpg

IMG_20150112_213108_zps03d49936.jpg

As for the explorer Joe that's a real cocktail, there's a plastruct chassis with a plasticard cab, mountboard back and some cast parts like radiator and walking beam, the plan had been to do five and sell some but now its just trying to get one done, the wooden wheels in the photo are what I'm going to make into some proper explorer wheels, there's a Mk1 and Mk3 militant in the pipe line too, Sean I also have plans to do some constructors as well as mum had five at one point.

IMG_20150112_213221_zps5785b22a.jpg

IMG_20150112_213234_zps1981fa14.jpg

nice Chris,im after a claas liner 3000,but proving difficult to get one

very difficult paul. I looked everywhere and stan (spn) from the forum searched around Europe for me, but no good either. I put an add in the classifieds on the forum and Barry came good for me.

very difficult paul. I looked everywhere and stan (spn) from the forum searched around Europe for me, but no good either. I put an add in the classifieds on the forum and Barry came good for me.

nice,im trying everywhere,but one will turn up,just a case of being patient

Archived