What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Paul,  Basically UH have used the same floor pan which includes rear mudguards on ALL  their TW / 30 series models  and then painted them either white,blue or black dependant on the series......................So  the TW30 and Gen 1  TW25 / 35 are correct  but the Gen 2s and 30 series should have the wider and longer guards exactly the same as the 7810 model !!     Its the reverse c*ck up of the smaller  6610 / 7610s!

Well Paul,  Basically UH have used the same floor pan which includes rear mudguards on ALL  their TW / 30 series models  and then painted them either white,blue or black dependant on the series......................So  the TW30 and Gen 1  TW25 / 35 are correct  but the Gen 2s and 30 series should have the wider and longer guards exactly the same as the 7810 model !!     Its the reverse c*ck up of the smaller  6610 / 7610s!

got you Phil,i was looking for ages ,and just couldnt see it,thanks Phil

What is the plan  for this lot Paul ? ;)

well Justin, the 6600 rear wheels are going on the 7600,i have never seen a 7600 with rear wheel weights,some people may well of,but not me,front axle and wheels from the 6600 could be going on my marge 6610,it hasnt arrived yet,so will look into that,i dont like the marge front wheels,or the silly front mudguards,also 6600 exhaust is going on the marge 6610,as my uncles 6610 had a rain cap on the exhaust,front indicators from the 6600 will be going on a fw 60 for its front indicators,that has not arrived yet,but that one is coming from Germany,should be with me on tuesday,i think thats it Justin

well Justin, the 6600 rear wheels are going on the 7600,i have never seen a 7600 with rear wheel weights,some people may well of,but not me,front axle and wheels from the 6600 could be going on my marge 6610,it hasnt arrived yet,so will look into that,i dont like the marge front wheels,or the silly front mudguards,also 6600 exhaust is going on the marge 6610,as my uncles 6610 had a rain cap on the exhaust,front indicators from the 6600 will be going on a fw 60 for its front indicators,that has not arrived yet,but that one is coming from Germany,should be with me on tuesday,i think thats it Justin

Great stuff. Look forward to seeing them. ;)  

Britians land rover defender 2 off in red

Britians land rover defender in blue

Britians land rover discovery

Replicagri 845XL

Schuco intrac 6.60

USK MT 875E

USK MT 775E

Nice haul again smifty must get the challengers myself soon

Archived