What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claas ares and liner 3000 rake in a dealer box. Great little set. Thanks to Barry from the forum for selling it to me. Pics when it arrives.

that's a lovely set chris, I managed to get one when they first came out, and its one of my favourite uh box sets .

This weeks purchases are

Marge TW 35

Marge 6610 2wd bubble cab

Marge 6610 4wd force 2

Universal hobbies TW 30 2wd that turned up as a Britains TW 30

And a load of parts.

Think I'm spent up for a while now! This model collecting is getting expensive!

No, he will try everything to avoid a repayment to, got the cash back in the end, via PayPal, not him,but he's a definite seller to avoid as my feedback said, his last resort was to send a pre paid label to me for the return, but it won't print any bigger than a postage stamp, claims no one else has ever had a issue ,which PayPal and eBay said is wrong, it's a very common ploy by him, but I had a grab software tool that allowed me to print it in the end ,via work took me 4 weeks to resolve overall,

No, he will try everything to avoid a repayment to, got the cash back in the end, via PayPal, not him,but he's a definite seller to avoid as my feedback said, his last resort was to send a pre paid label to me for the return, but it won't print any bigger than a postage stamp, claims no one else has ever had a issue ,which PayPal and eBay said is wrong, it's a very common ploy by him, but I had a grab software tool that allowed me to print it in the end ,via work took me 4 weeks to resolve overall,

Excuse me Gents could'nt let this one pass,is it possible to spill whom we are to be wary off........

I see the ebay seller the-bitz-store sells that uh tw30. They also have the britains version, enough said?

yeah that's the guys,my worst ever eBay experience I must say, you could hear the guy telling the girl what to say on the phone call I made to them, even if he gets away with say 1/4 of them not being returned he's making money

Load of bits from Universmini, including Marge ZF front axle & wheels to fix the UH 7610 II, two New Holland GPS doobies for the T7070 and T7050, 1050x32 floats for one of the T6090s and a set of T7070 wheels which may end up on the T7050.

What white paint do people use for New Holland wheels?

20150128_123141_zps58b91bdc.jpg

Archived