What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought you'd have bought 2 of them at that price then you could have kept 1 and converted the other Sean.

prefer to buy unboxed for conversions if I can, but at cheap prices I make exceptions, had a fair shopping list for zwolle , just didn't make it

Don't normally buy Siku stuff but just for the sake of completeness of the SDF range I had to.

Deutz Agrotron 210

Deutz Agrostar 6.61

Deutz Agroxtra 6.07

All mint and boxed

Load of bits from Universmini, including Marge ZF front axle & wheels to fix the UH 7610 II, two New Holland GPS doobies for the T7070 and T7050, 1050x32 floats for one of the T6090s and a set of T7070 wheels which may end up on the T7050.

What white paint do people use for New Holland wheels?

20150128_123141_zps58b91bdc.jpg

It's been Bianca white since the intro of the 40 series FORDs as far as I know so plain gloss white like Humbrol?

Two Kane silage trailers, two JCB 3CX, three bale trailers (for chopping). All €9.99 each in a sale.

BBurago Porsche 911GT2 for €4.99.

These models are a testimony to the quality of their SKU packaging as they were left loose in a big carton with no filler. Packing dented and scuffed, but models are perfect.

20150204_133723_zps8028e725.jpg

I just bought a UH Ford TW35 gen 1,  I was more interested in the gen 2  but seeing as UH c*cked up the rear fenders only the gen 1 models are accurate!

mb86  Where did you find that SJ Ford mate?  Thought theyd all sold out.

there's one on ebay Ireland at the moment. Has 3 days left to run.

I just bought a UH Ford TW35 gen 1,  I was more interested in the gen 2  but seeing as UH c*cked up the rear fenders only the gen 1 models are accurate!

come on then Phil,the gen 2 tw rear fenders,whats wrong with them,they are correct on the 8830? they look like they are

They all came from mini toys

Archived