What's Your Latest General Buy 2015?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after a bit of research, and a bit of thought, I have just bought some 3d cad software to play around with, seems this is designed for model making than the other more general versions, ,once here I can have a play around and take a few test ideas down to a library in cornwall or up to Exeter and get them test printed, if it all works and scales ok, the next buy in here may well be a 3d printer of my own

after a bit of research, and a bit of thought, I have just bought some 3d cad software to play around with, seems this is designed for model making than the other more general versions, ,once here I can have a play around and take a few test ideas down to a library in cornwall or up to Exeter and get them test printed, if it all works and scales ok, the next buy in here may well be a 3d printer of my own

What software if you don't mind me asking Sean as I've never heard of model making specific ones?

Will let you know when it gets here, its a pro pack ,with all the extras, write up says its for beginners and experts alike ,fully compatible with all 3d printers . Also has a scale down feature so with luck, type in and work on real sizes then just convert down to 1/32 ,well that's the plan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A number or key rings all tractor related and thanks to Mark (4055power) for the heads up

SAM_5010_zpscrujdru0.jpg

I particularly like these two

SAM_5012_zpsovunyf2n.jpg

SAM_5013_zpsbrxkokrb.jpg

Turns out the seller used to be a local Same dealer who then went over to New Holland. However, because of the way he has been treated by NH he has now shut the dealership and lets say, he doesn't have anything nice to say about NH

• 2 weeks later...

March 1st we picked this up .

20150308_152753_zpsrrthanrt.jpg

20150308_152741_zpsqwljaska.jpg

Then the weekend before that, gave this chap a new home after being in a cat sanctuary for 5 months , hi name is dexter and has settled in so well.

3f528b70a1c2d28a07ce39ca99da19ce_zpse851

25645fd46a4e32f1ebaf3464ce51ab52_zps391d

And that's my chair .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just sold my Defender 110 Double cab as it was costing too much in diesel with the increased mileage I'm now doing, with the proceeds I've managed to get a 2006 Mitsubishi L200 Warrior with 65k miles on the clock. That's 3 years newer and has 41k miles less than the Defender, should get it Saturday all being well!

Did you not like it Paul..?

its just not me Justin,wether i dived in to quick,my field of wheat withered,i was off trying to raise cash elsewhere,re drilled the field within 3 days the crop was ready to harvest again,whats all that about? and i think it would take for ever to raise/earn the cash to buy the big gear in the game,the tutorials were good,as you got to drive the decent kit,also the graphics were a bit of a let down on my ps4,it is a powerful console,and when you see the detail in other games it was a bit of a letdown,i will stick to fifa and my moto gp games

Archived