What's Your Latest General Buy 2015?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs R made me buy the latest fad device, a Nutribullet. Basically it mixes up greens, fruit and nuts into something a bit like a smoothie, she wasn't impressed when I said it looked and tasted like a cup of cold sick!

Not a 4 wheeled model but a 4 leg dog called Kassi :) 9,weeks old as we had to have our other dog euthanased so we bought this one to protect my models ;) ?

002_zpstoohqr4g.jpg

Lovely dog Shaun but don't let it to close to your Britains CATS

Not a 4 wheeled model but a 4 leg dog called Kassi :) 9,weeks old as we had to have our other dog euthanased so we bought this one to protect my models ;) ?

002_zpstoohqr4g.jpg

Hi Shaun lovely pup you had better watch those cables or something wont work before long, hope your keeping well regards Goody.

Hi Shaun lovely pup you had better watch those cables or something wont work before long, hope your keeping well regards Goody.

Hi Graham,Yeah cables,shoes,ect got to watch her.Models are on a back burner for the time being while i get her trained which wont be too long as she is sitting down for you already at 9 weeks old.Also p**ssing and sh**ting in the kitchen floor which pleases the missus but slowly getting her to go out now.Yeah keeping well.Catch uop with you soon.Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

OK  Paul bought a model of a man that looks like it's trying to take a dump ;D  as for me a hp deskjet 1512 printer/scanner/copier and makes the coffee

nice one Mark,it does look that that,but cant have you diss the great valentino rossi ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will let you others de bug it before I download that barry, learnt the lessons in the past, we de bugged last windows program at work, with our new laptops, used it 1 year before release, and it was a painful year to say the least,  more time off than on

It's not to bad really, main problem is no sound coming from the internal speakers on my laptop, updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing.

Also, adding and editing photos want available for an hour or two, as needed admin rights, even though i'm the only user and I am the admin!!!

Have you watched it Justin? I saw it in classic tractor and might get myself a copy if it is any good.

Not yet Martin.. Its on the way.. Probably have it by mid week..I will let you know if its any good.. ;)

Archived