What's Your Latest General Buy 2015?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CASEIH 1056XL off ebay only bought it for the proper more common IH front weights that aint found on the IH 956 but looking to cast them for the

two 885s and 674 ive still got on the go  may even sqeeze a 784 heated L cab as from ertl but 2wd with the better front weights too

I'm after  a cheap fordson power major in 1/32 aswell to make in to another tractor if u can guess what I would like to convert it into just for fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's very nice Sean bet that quite economical :) These came through the post today for mine now it's a little lower th rear wheels look to far in so I ordered some 20mm spacers but they look huge!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And why do my pics always come out sideways Arrhhh!!

iphone does that I think,seem to remember someone else had that problem,

Regards

Joe.

That's very nice Sean bet that quite economical :) These came through the post today for mine now it's a little lower th rear wheels look to far in so I ordered some 20mm spacers but they look huge!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

we got 65 to the gallon on the wifes when we went to silverstone,that was in eco mode doi g about 75 as an average, so if i am careful, i can get the same, something tells me its more than likley goni g to be in sports mode though , some serious spacer there,will the tyres clear the arches ok on bumps?

That is good mpg I went to a diesel so as the missus wouldn't spend as much on fuel but as it's got the power can not resist putting that damn right foot down haha!!. Having said that think yours will definitly will be in the sports mode I rekon!!. They should do I measured from arch to the tyre edge as when I looked into them that's what gives you guide on how big you can go and it measured 23mm so should just be ok fingers crossed. Hopefully get them on at the weekend so will see then!!

Yes joe I do remember someone else saying the same thing now, I only ever post from my phone laptops knackered:(

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I think if you are using your phone for pictures you have to hold you phone sideways to take pictures as if I hold mine upright and take a picture it comes out sideways might be the same for you ?

Made a visit to a local recycling centre on Wednesday, I like to have a look in there occasionally, anyway, came away with this, just needed a good clean up, tyres pumping up and a little paint touch up here and there. 26" wheels, full suspension, 15 gears. Not bad for a £10 note!

Sep17^56.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you have plenty time, money and patience if you are going to restore that one Robert....good luck

Well Bill I'm short of both just now with buying a house and trying to do it up

Archived