Universal Hobbies New Releases in 1/32 for 2016

robbo

I see on the FarmModel News FB page that UH are to release the Deutz Agroxtra 4.57 in the New Year. Personally, I would have preferred Weise toys to do it as they already do the 6.38 version.

At least we will be able to compare them side by side:-

• robbo pinned this topic
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CASE Optum is Britains........................The CASE Puma 240 cvx will be a UH model..................and where is it??  

Its obviously not been readied in time for an  Agritechnica debut.............................Zwolle maybe?

The longer its delayed, the more hopeful Im getting that this time they've done a decent job on the Puma::)

Looking at the close up pics on FM news of the new T7.225 I think they have done a better job on the cab than I initially gave them credit for.

I would like to hope we'll see some more decent classics from them,mf 100s , and 200' of some sort, and if we are really lucky a decent Massey with front loader, doesn't matter if it's a oldie or a modern one, every other brand that uh have done they have done a loader version, but never a Massey ???? Always struck me as weird 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

I would like to hope we'll see some more decent classics from them,mf 100s , and 200' of some sort, and if we are really lucky a decent Massey with front loader, doesn't matter if it's a oldie or a modern one, every other brand that uh have done they have done a loader version, but never a Massey ???? Always struck me as weird 

A 165,175 or 188 would be good.. If they do a 1135 ...then thats a bonus.. But the smaller 4 cyls were more familiar to us all I think.. 

they have the basics from the 16th scales they did, so half the works done ,same could be applied to the ford 7600 they did.  as mark said we can all dream, but it would be nice to see some old kit no matter what brand it is deutz , mf , more fords, even old the Renaults tz's and a likes ,if they could do implements to, then even better .

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Ohh please tell me UH haven't just replaced the roof and the drivers seat on the new Puma and left the rest of the old 230 model cxck up intact>:(.

Looks like it will be two blue NHs heading my way instead of the favoured reds:'(

from that picture it looks exactly what uh have done Phil

The cab on the Puma is the same as on the new NHs which are actually pretty good, but why they haven't  redone the bonnet I don't know!!    I suppose I could switch it with an old Britains 210 /225 one and then hope the paint colours match and get some fresh decals, but why should I have to bother with that added expense>:(

Im clinging to the faint hope that the picture on T toys  is either an early prototype or  photoshopped, as its very similar to an existing pic of the UH 230, also it doesn't say cvx under 240 which a finished model clearly will................I guess we will know very shortly.

I am curious, have they changed the bonnet on the real life ones ,or just the cab tops? I would understand if case had swapped the bonnet and uh didn't, but uh will not make a new set of moulds if it's just a visual thing that we are noticing and the real deals not been swapped. I get it should be right, but no company will go to that sort of expense if there's no need . 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

I am curious, have they changed the bonnet on the real life ones ,or just the cab tops? I would understand if case had swapped the bonnet and uh didn't, but uh will not make a new set of moulds if it's just a visual thing that we are noticing and the real deals not been swapped. I get it should be right, but no company will go to that sort of expense if there's no need . 

Well UH certainly wont anyway Sean...what ever about the rest !!::);D

I doubt any company would to be honest, I get its not right? Ok I can't see what so to speak , but in real terms if they have not swapped it then why would any makers in 1/32 . I am guessing they sell well otherwise they wouldn't make them .if you want it swapped then don't buy it,sales drop and with luck they may listen,however for that to work you need everyone in uh's world wide market place to do the same,which would be nigh on impossible I recon, as there will always be a case Ih  ford Massey etc , nut out there that will buy no matter what.i am happy  to say I don't buy anything from uh that's not right Massey wise ,not bought a 399 or others , just because it's majorly wrong, something minor I can sort then I would buy . But that will not stop uh making them , in terms of cabs they have long been a issue to make,especially as they get finer  in terms of steel works etc, the wastage in getting them right is huge, it's something myself and  Andy were talking about at zwolle , with a item he's doing, the factory's really worried about the wastage of in-proper finished frames due to the thinness  of it,and that's a older model too, they had better bigger  metal work, I can sort of see when a factory gets it close enough that they stop wasting cash on moulds , how far do you go throwing money away till its right. This isn't defending anyone especially in modern stuff that's all computer cad designed ,it should be simple, to descale that into 32nd, but unless you have tried to make a bonnet or cab,or cast these in bulk people do not really understand how hard it can be. these guys are doing it  on a huge scale 

Archived