Universal Hobbies New Releases in 1/32 for 2016

robbo

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Do those rear rims look very Fordish... like like the 36's you may see on a Ford 5000,7000,6600 & 7600 !!!!!

34's

You will rarely, if ever, see 36's/30's on a four cylinder Ford. 38's/34's all the way.

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

if we could get back on topic please guys, there's no need to be showing any more pics of mc-cormicks , there are  children present we do not want to lead them astray;);)::):-X:police:

Nee naa nee naa nee naa.  Spoilsport Sean. You are right though, we have all printed it off anyway.

I was hoping to see a 100 series MF as they've already done a 175 in 1/43 and 1/16, both very good unlike some of their 1/32 MFs..... When are the DB/CASE tractors coming, 1490 etc     Ive plans for one when they come and they've already been delayed a few times I think

The Yanmar is available in Japan for months now! Only not under the name of Universal Hobbies, but Kyosho (maybe you know them for the RC cars etc.). And now is UH bringing us this special model (it's not ugly, but something special!) to Europe! 

ks67345k.jpg

5 minutes ago, B O R said:

I was hoping to see a 100 series MF as they've already done a 175 in 1/43 and 1/16, both very good unlike some of their 1/32 MFs..... When are the DB/CASE tractors coming, 1490 etc     Ive plans for one when they come and they've already been delayed a few times I think

Oh for a 100 series in 32nd, nice 165/75, as long as it's got the 165 style wheels on it,most I knew had that pressed type not patv, I would slap flexi cab on so quick , really am surprised they never did them, or the other fords they did in 16th down into 32nd ,the 7600 and even the does would have sold so well 

Archived