colour variations

3 hours ago, super6 said:

Where did you find that one John? It has a nice little label to left front of box, what about on the toy itself?

ebay paul was a lucky find listed a bit random can't just remember what under though. yes nice label on the box but there is nothing on the tractor

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2020 at 8:18 AM, Andy said:

Recently photographed this. Some more investigation needed to determine if factory issued but an interesting combination! 

170.jpg

146.JPG

I have one of these, probably produced after the Autoway range had been deleted, using up surplus parts. A favourite Britains past time! See also the yellow/red Bauer tanker, blue( I think) post hole borer with chevron sticker(s) and also yellow roller in standard farm roller box.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, Hajo said:

That is an unusual one Andy, no decals or brand on the grill, Autoway wheels, just the bed is different. Any numbers on the box?

The Box is the standard issue for the flat bed lorry. I hadn't seen another one so if Paul posts his, at least that adds a bit pf provenance! 

• 5 months later...

must be getting harder to find stuff given my last post date . couple of new buys, been after the cornking for a while now, but mint ones are hard to find, found this, all decals are tidy inc the front lights,and its got a green tinted screen.

4EF871FD-37D9-444C-A6CF-34C0B41EF876.jpeg

my other addition is this one, not seen this one before, nh tr85, but has yellow metal middle, not the normal red, came from the  states, $35 posted, so 25 quid uk roughly , and after a bit of negotiation the seller sent as a gift so no import taxes paid, apparently its been in his family a while, poss from new ,he wasn't sure. doesnt appear to have been apart ,the wheel catches are all tight , decals seem original on the plastic bit all be it faded ,same with the tr decals on the yellow metal bit , dirty around the edges. has anyone else seen one like this?? i had to take a punt on it, but dont want to go hunting down new parts even buying a donor one for parts if its not a proper known version .

802D7FF2-B32D-4DC4-B637-6B0D1D59D600.jpeg

A970AC35-B9DE-4509-A620-767AAC1F0D4E.jpeg

BDF9CBF9-7FC1-43D9-88C2-9C11D5383558.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 2:38 PM, Tractorman810 said:

my other addition is this one, not seen this one before, nh tr85, but has yellow metal middle, not the normal red, came from the  states, $35 posted, so 25 quid uk roughly , and after a bit of negotiation the seller sent as a gift so no import taxes paid, apparently its been in his family a while, poss from new ,he wasn't sure. doesnt appear to have been apart ,the wheel catches are all tight , decals seem original on the plastic bit all be it faded ,same with the tr decals on the yellow metal bit , dirty around the edges. has anyone else seen one like this?? i had to take a punt on it, but dont want to go hunting down new parts even buying a donor one for parts if its not a proper known version .

802D7FF2-B32D-4DC4-B637-6B0D1D59D600.jpeg

A970AC35-B9DE-4509-A620-767AAC1F0D4E.jpeg

BDF9CBF9-7FC1-43D9-88C2-9C11D5383558.jpeg

An interesting one! Any sign someone has over painted the yellow to match it all to that colour? Otherwise I'd say a great rare find! 

No andy the yellow metal section has the chipping in all the normal places, corners and edges, no red underneath or any sign its been over painted . Really thrown me as i dont want to go finding new parts if its not pucker, apart from stupid reply's on facebook (where no ones even noticed the yellow bit) no ones said about one either  

38 minutes ago, super6 said:

I suspect its the yellow part from the Corn King albeit with different decals, what do the screw heads look like?

It does look much better as an all yellow combine methinks

i did look and i cant see any obvious marks in the head, looks dirty/lost its shine for sure . it does look like the corn king part,maybe a bit lighter than my one i just got,unless thats being against the green that makes it look darker.  i do like it as all yellow,but they are making good money now,so before i buy a donor or locate new parts i want to be sure . not going to be easy to resolve i think unless someones got pics of one or another in their collection .

• 3 months later...

been a while in here since i posted, have been busy with work,plus with no shows to attend its harder to find stuff with just fleabay at the mo, but 3 new trailers found,with a fourth on its way, dark green with red rims, another turquoise body ,but with yellow rims( have a grey rimmed one ) and a dark blue with white rims.need a jockey wheel for this one mind 

A70E6448-0AD0-432C-BB56-245C7AD54FCA.jpeg

76A78CA8-CF8A-49D5-B299-45351ECAA03C.jpeg

• Like 2

On 5/17/2021 at 7:40 PM, Udimore said:

Good find chubs

I am pretty sure someone back in the day had one on here also from NA

Don't think it was pops, it may of been featured in the evil Bazza Marky stories of old ?

sorry barry, had not seen this reply, intresting ,if it was that story it must have been ccf was it? cap cod farmer 

• 1 month later...

I took a bit of a gamble with this but looking at it, it doesn't looked to have been messed with. The axle's haven't been off and crimped back together and its got the odd paint chip here and there but looks original, has anyone seen one in this shade of blue before? I have a couple of the lilliput versions in lighter blue but never seen a 1/32 one in this colour

20211017_093123.jpg

20211017_093135.jpg

20211017_093201.jpg

20211017_093215.jpg

20211017_093226.jpg

20211017_093326.jpg

20211017_093412.jpg

• Like 4