BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's lookin very good,  JD fans and conversionists should rejoice...............lots of good donor parts on it,  the wheels/ tyres are smart and the cab and mudguards will be good for 30 series convos.   In fact just remove a 7530 siku bonnet and replace the M series one with it and "et voila"..........a 6 post cab with the right running gear for an ace 7530.  Or just switch the wheels and tyres onto the Wiking version for a four post version;D................lots of potential.

52 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

That's lookin very good,  JD fans and conversionists should rejoice...............lots of good donor parts on it,  the wheels/ tyres are smart and the cab and mudguards will be good for 30 series convos.   In fact just remove a 7530 siku bonnet and replace the M series one with it and "et voila"..........a 6 post cab with the right running gear for an ace 7530.  Or just switch the wheels and tyres onto the Wiking version for a four post version;D................lots of potential.

Bang on Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Loads of photos on britains faceslap page of the new NC dump trailer and muck spreader, here is a couple of them. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

thanks for posting up Martin,they look very good,definately interested in the dump trailer

what else would you tow behind it then ?? ,guess its plastic as its easier to get the more complex shapes made in that ? all those bits in metal would need multiple casts made,where as plastic can prob cut that by 1/2 in casts maybe ,lot easier to form complex shapes then 

I  have my primer and JD yellow and green spray cans on standby:P..............Henry Walker will take care of the rest..................................I had expected to have to spray paint most of the yellow parts anyway,  obviously the green will need doing too.    Not that it matters much as by the time I get one the grass season will have finished, so I will attend to refurbishing it over winter sometime.............a hassle nonetheless!

41 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

I  have my primer and JD yellow and green spray cans on standby:P..............Henry Walker will take care of the rest..................................I had expected to have to spray paint most of the yellow parts anyway,  obviously the green will need doing too.    Not that it matters much as by the time I get one the grass season will have finished, so I will attend to refurbishing it over winter sometime.............a hassle nonetheless!

Exactly. It's a good basis, bit of paint and it will look twice the machine

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Do anyone think the spout should be longer?

I think Mark you are half right in that you could get a longer spout as an option but the short one also fine. I think the shorter was for loading into trailer behind harvester but could be wrong!

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Of course Britains do this to keep us lot busy:P...............that muck spreader will need spraying as well,  and will convo into which ever make and colour you desire I would imagine.

Britains could massively improve their lot if they dared to get the paint out now and again!!

Archived