BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i could be wrong, but that draw bar looks very straight forward angle wise in the pic, i wonder if its movable,from work to transport position?? there does appear to be space to the outer edge indicating it may be 

If you go by the folding capability of the recent Kuhn cultivator (or not) then it wouldn't be a surprise if the drawbar is fixed?

59 minutes ago, dave the farmer said:

I did'nt know that britains was doing a jcb tm 420 or the jcb 525 60.lookin forward to those in 2018. And good to know that the new Holland combine is coming out this year..thanks for posting MF 135

You are welcome I'll try and post what news I get from the manufactures there is always info I am told not to post as well by them what's coming and what isn't now going to be released!  

I'm a bit late on the conversation I know but.... it is a shame on the 399 and it would be nice seeing a few more classic stuff. I do think they should have things finalised before announcing details but then I suppose it's a feel of the market by giving info out. That's my little thoughts of back to sleep now.

I know it's a silly point, but why have that bit of card in red? 

Surely it would look better in yellow the same as the rest of the inside of the box!!!!?

Other than that, it looks good, not for me, but i can see the appeal.

10 minutes ago, MadMark said:

With the new Kane Classic trailer I've been looking at pictures of the real one and I've worked out it's a 12 ton version, would I be right in my thinking?

I've seen the model and it looks more like a 10 tonner to me.

I'd prefer it to be 12 tonnes as it is destined for service with a 110-90 or 7810 in my carpet farm

5 hours ago, MadMark said:

According to Kane website they only do it in 12 or 14 tone versions

It is maybe supposed to be a 12 but I agree that it looks nearer 10t size from the photos I saw on here a few months back.

The new Kane is based on a 12T model. Weather its actually too scale or not I'm not sure (This is Britians!) 

12T bed is 16FT long.

A new 10T Silage trailer would feature the DDS (Drop Down Sides) which the models doesn't its a MQ (Monoquie) Body which is only 12T and 14T.

They used to do an older 10T MQ trailer but designs have changed slightly and new paint scheme now ;) 

On Mon Oct 31 2016 at 11:58 AM, justy 46 said:

For all those looking forward to a 399 im very sorry ...sour grapes and all ha ha! . ..personaly im glad ...being a International/David Brown fan i think the ford/massey brands have been done to death  im still gutted none of these manufacturers will do a IH 674 or Ih 885xl ha ha! cmon MF135 martyn u know u can do them ha ha! 

Looking forward to seeing what some of the guys on here do with the new Kane trailers, to customise them and make them look a little more realistic. 

I think with some proper mesh and the massive revit holes coved they could look good. Maybe some narrower wheels too?

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Am tempted to get one - hopefully to pair with the 3765 forager when it's out - bit put off by the big gap under the tailgate though

The gap is meant to be there joe, it is so the  tall swinging door doesn't catch the ground when the trailer is at full tip. Most I've seen are like this. The only one that wasn't used to hit the ground!:of

15 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:
On 31 October 2016 at 11:58 AM, justy 46 said:

For all those looking forward to a 399 im very sorry ...sour grapes and all ha ha! . ..personaly im glad ...being a International/David Brown fan i think the ford/massey brands have been done to death  im still gutted none of these manufacturers will do a IH 674 or Ih 885xl ha ha! cmon MF135 martyn u know u can do them ha ha! 

What is the story on this post...!!! I never posted this comment !!???

Archived