BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

3 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Pardon my ignorance but where the john deere forgers badge engineered or made under licence from new holland as it looks a hell of allot like the NH 714 i think it is 

Going off topic the same with the  conventional bailers the old jd balers look like green and yellow liverd IH balers

99% sure completely jd product built in France. But open to be corrected 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have a fondness for green and yellow paint, but I have to confess I'm not sure on that one. I think maybe it would have been better doing one of the smaller of the M range, say a 6155 or even a 6125 with a loader, these seem to be more common on livestock farms which tend to favour the more basic M over the R range. Just my thoughts, I'll still probably buy one anyway :D

1 hour ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Any sneekies on the classic heritage range 

Don't hold your breath. I thought it was bad. New Valtra,new Fastrac etc. No new Case IH again this year. Why they cannot take the Ertl Case IH Round Baler & add it in. Very disappointed for all brands really.

Seems Britains aswell as other model firms have eased up on there classic models of late. Very disappionting for the likes of myself who only collects classic era models. I hope this is just a quiet period and some exciting new models will be released next year.

I'd like to see them continue the modern classic Ford's/NH's with the 40, TS and TM series and gen 3 Ford's. 

An updated hedge cutter, modern trailed forager and square bale wrapper would also be nice... as would some smaller modern combines - not always top of the range juggernauts

As far as Britains go that's a decent effort................some good donor parts there as well for other JD convos, wheels, exhaust & cab.

Paint the wheels yellow, add a siku 7530 bonnet and paint roof green & rear pillars etc and its a very good 7530 with 6 post cab..............just an example.

Would like the Heritage range to hit on more 70s & 80s smaller 60 to 90 HP tractors like the MF 165,175,188,290...Ford 3cyls 4000 & 4600...IH 674, 784 ..Leylands & Marshals . JD 2140 , 3130 , some if the smaller County's maybe & more implements , even add a front loader also as an option to any of the above tractors !!

Archived