BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

56 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

What is the story on this post...!!! I never posted this comment !!???

Sorry Justy  i have had to delete all my stuff for some reason everytime i try and reply it would come up with your quote ha ha! even if i deleted it all im very sorry  shall i re edit it now im sorted ... you wouldent  want people to think u like them horrid red and creame tractors ha ha!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mb86 said:

Yeah that's right, sometimes the first bit flies out if the chopper blows it directly at the gap but it soon blocks up as the load settles quickly.  

A lot of the ones down here have a rubber skirt along the bottom to stop that, surprise Kane's don't seeing as most are silage trailers 

32 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

A lot of the ones down here have a rubber skirt along the bottom to stop that, surprise Kane's don't seeing as most are silage trailers 

Yeah odd ones like that round here come to think of it but on old single axle type where you have to get off to latch the door shut and can shove the flap back in. 

3 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Sorry Justy  i have had to delete all my stuff for some reason everytime i try and reply it would come up with your quote ha ha! even if i deleted it all im very sorry  shall i re edit it now im sorted ... you wouldent  want people to think u like them horrid red and creame tractors ha ha!

No bother.  I rather those red & cream tractors over the red & grey if you know what I mean . They are all interlinked now anyways . 

David Brown to Case 

IH to Case IH

Ford & Fiat to NewHolland 

now New Holland & Case are CNH. group .

That's 5 tractor brands from the past that are now one company . 

57 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

No bother.  I rather those red & cream tractors over the red & grey if you know what I mean . They are all interlinked now anyways . 

David Brown to Case 

IH to Case IH

Ford & Fiat to NewHolland 

now New Holland & Case are CNH. group .

That's 5 tractor brands from the past that are now one company . 

You can add Steyr (who make Case tractors for the non US market. New Holland in Basildon makes Case tractors for the US market) and Agrifull to that list. I think there are others but supper is about to be served. :)

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

For maize dropping out back.

18 hours ago, SPN said:

You can add Steyr (who make Case tractors for the non US market. New Holland in Basildon makes Case tractors for the US market) and Agrifull to that list. I think there are others but supper is about to be served. :)

Yes .. Steyr . Forgot them .

4 hours ago, alf aphid said:

1st one since the Shawnee Poole!!

there is a big Irish bias at the moment, would be nice to see some westerns, baileys, marstons etc 

Plenty of convo work for people

13 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Is it me or by the looks of it in the photo's of the NC spreader, the slurry door actually looks to be set on a pair of rams so might be able to pose in work mode????

Have to say you could be right with the ugly rivets. Would be more realistic if it does. Hopefully a nice bit of detail

Has anyone got the 12tonne kane silage trailer yet? seen it in fane valley, was quite disappointed compared to the other kane trailers, was wanting to convert one to same as my herron. I don't know if its the crap chassis (that kane insist on fitting on the real ones) or if its the wheels making the body look too high, little bit of reworking would make it into a lovely trailer. Really wish it was a 14 tonnes though as they're what I've used most, always hated the 12 tonne lanes, more like big 10 tonnes at best

Archived