What really annoyed you today

JDM cars. I love em. Had a few rare ones. Ireland was full of al sorts of Jap performance cars during the boom. But they have died a bad death lately. It seems high powered German diesal cars are the new trend. But ill stick to my Jap built Mazda 6 for now. Morgage, child ,fuel costs and the need for 4 doors led me to getting one. Miss my DC2 TypeR, Nissan Pulsar VZR & Starlet GT back in the day. I can still get a burn off the brothers FD RX-7 now and then to let out a bit a steam. >:D

Ok some one is going to say OFF TOPIC. End off.

I would note that not only are Subs. good cars but they are safe...We gave my parents one when dad turned 85 and a year later he pulled in front of a truck pulling a backhole and was T-Boned....Flat out knock both my parents out, totaled the Sub. and my parent walked out of the hospital about 6 hours after the wreck...I went to the yard to look at the Sub. it was a mess but the inter cage area was not crushed at all....amazing.....

Attempting to seal the underside of my 3 tap boxes with expanding foam and another expensive sealant, as mains water man is worried about rats burrowing underneath and making a nest ( ??? ). Anyway, the sealant has the look and consistancy of Nutella and is about as equally as effective. Thanks to the severely cramped conditions in the hole I'm getting covered in the stuff, and using the foam applicator is no less messy. To top it all it's about minus 7 outside and beginning to snow! >:(

A problem with the van means we can't take our stand to Shepton Mallet Collectors Fair tomorrow. Really cross. We're still going for a look around if anyone wants anything brought over for them, though. Just send me a pm (we're planning to meet up with Manor Farm and Leakyvale). :)

That Brit pop star flipin us Yanks off at the Super Bowl game. >:( I'm very cross about it. Put right off my Spottted ****, Chips and Beans and well as Cider it has.....Couldn't even watch Top Gear I was so cheesed off ???;)

Which Brit Pop star? Not that it really matters as they are all drunk with "celebrity" whatever that means!

Can't have you put off your Spottted ****, Chips and Beans never mind cider!

M.I.A. her stage name....probably from Plymouth

receiving a parcel today from america customs charge £5.19 for vat oh and the crooks at royal mail with there £8 handling fee , then i open the box and one of the models aint what i ordered :'( mind you the one thats wrong is a better model >:D

Being passed by a Slovak in a shabby DAF 95 today, him on the limiter and me like everyone else doing 40mph in an average speed check within roadworks. Bloody foreign hauliers (not all) run however they like over here with a minimal chance of being held to account.

Being passed by a Slovak in a shabby DAF 95 today, him on the limiter and me like everyone else doing 40mph in an average speed check within roadworks. Bloody foreign hauliers (not all) run however they like over here with a minimal chance of being held to account.

,,,and on cheaper fuel and no crippling road fund licence either