New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, chris.watson said:

It’s been stated that kubota have partnered up with Buhler versatile in Canada Joe, so later this year we will see some bigger Kubota tractors coming out.

Yes Chris I've seen them,quite like them too,

Regards

Joe,

Kubota Versatile.jpg

Is that an exhaust or a waste paper basket mounted in front of the cab? Tractor would be nice but I think the exhaust looks ugly, sorry Kubota/Versatile

1 hour ago, robbo said:

Is that an exhaust or a waste paper basket mounted in front of the cab? Tractor would be nice but I think the exhaust looks ugly, sorry Kubota/Versatile

The heat shield is probably " Health & Safety " Mike,.

Regards

Joe.

17 minutes ago, SPN said:

I might have to get TAB Models to do a few mods to make this acceptable.

1174.jpg

Looking at the pre-release pictures I wasn't quite 100% happy with it, but i couldn't quite decide why, where do you fault it?

Looks really good to me too..someone pointed out the back wheels seem a bit too much under the cab...like the wheel base is too short or cab in wrong position. .but I think over all it looks great.

Overall it looks great, but the wheels are too wrong for my liking, and I'm also wondering if it is slightly under scale, like the Zetor Crystals.

Won't know for sure until I get one and put it beside the DBP 1164 and 1184.

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Overall it looks great, but the wheels are too wrong for my liking, and I'm also wondering if it is slightly under scale, like the Zetor Crystals.

Won't know for sure until I get one and put it beside the DBP 1164 and 1184.

Ah I see, I thought that was yours in the photo.

I like the look of the new 1174 and looking forward to receiving mine soon i hope, my only gripe with it i suppose is the rear wheel weights but thats not really a big issue, as for the rear axle sitting too far forward, looking at images of real 1174s online i think the rear axle position and the rear wing overhang is about right. Again the tyres look a little on the narrow side but with most 1174s today ive seen anyway been re-fitted with modern wider boots maybe seeing one on 1970s original issue tyres looks a bit odd compared to what we are used to today.

Yes I think the problem may be people are comparing them to the dbp model.. But I think uh is a better representation.. I deff have a few on my wish list.. That photo compares lovely to uh model i thi k. 

Well i have one in the way, have no idea if its spot on or not, doubt it as its uh , but from side views and pics if real ones they look ok , have seen comments about the arches position against the rear wheel being way out but they look good to me 

6 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Well i have one in the way, have no idea if its spot on or not, doubt it as its uh , but from side views and pics if real ones they look ok , have seen comments about the arches position against the rear wheel being way out but they look good to me 

Please, please, please, let it be good.

Pweeeeaase.

Will check to see if Jack Kennedy has them in stock in the morning.

Archived