Zetor 7211

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Good boy!  Matbro will receive paint this week, it’s my goal!

Looking forward to seeing the paint go on Alastair. As for being a good boy, it's a long time since anyone's called me that....it's my birthday today and the half century is creeping nearer....definitely not a boy anymore unfortunately!:D

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Looking forward to seeing the paint go on Alastair. As for being a good boy, it's a long time since anyone's called me that....it's my birthday today and the half century is creeping nearer....definitely not a boy anymore unfortunately!:D

Happy Birthday then John, All the best to you :)

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Happy Birthday John! Hope you are being looked after well :D

2 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Happy Birthday John! Hope you are being looked after well :D

Cheers Alastair, yes, been spoilt a bit today by the kids, and the wife's doing lamb for supper....I see it as a bit of payback after a months lambing....:D

2 minutes ago, smithy said:

Happy Birthday John ,like the rest have said your builds are excellent :)

Thanks very much Smithy, nice to do something a bit different, but I'm returning to the proper shade of reds for the next few builds now;)

6 minutes ago, Dusty Dan said:

Happy Birthday John, my half century is gone a long time ago. 

Thanks Corky, I'm not there yet, but it's certainly getting closer. They say that life begins at 40.....all i found beginning was aches and pains!:D

6 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks Corky, I'm not there yet, but it's certainly getting closer. They say that life begins at 40.....all i found beginning was aches and pains!:D

Bunch of pills help, I know. 

48 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Saw this on Monday and thought of you! A john deetor 

22098959-F23B-4942-BDCB-F748FADAFB04.jpeg

I believe they were sold in countries such as Argentina, Mexico and South Africa. I always thought it was a good way to upset your tractor driver..tell him his new tractor is going to be a John Deere.......then that turns up on the wagon......

11 hours ago, 844john said:

I believe they were sold in countries such as Argentina, Mexico and South Africa. I always thought it was a good way to upset your tractor driver..tell him his new tractor is going to be a John Deere.......then that turns up on the wagon......

Wish I’d paid more attention, sure it was Spanish, can’t believe it would be from much further afield. I expect it will be there next month! 

Archived