What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

3 hours ago, robbo said:

I have also got all 4 versions on order and they won't be delivered until they are all available. I would be interested myself if anyone has got one as to how good they are.

Can't find anyone who has the Same yet, But here is a translated review of the Schlüter ProfiTrac 5000TVL , The tractor itself being one of the most iconic tractors in Germany,

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.agrarmodellbau.de/forum/index.php?thread/966949-schl%C3%BCter-profitrac-5000tvl-pro-r-32/

Regards

Joe.

3 hours ago, robbo said:

I have also got all 4 versions on order and they won't be delivered until they are all available. I would be interested myself if anyone has got one as to how good they are.

I've just had one delivered along with the International 4166. As soon as I've unpacked it I'll give it an honest assessment.:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

I've just had one delivered along with the International 4166. As soon as I've unpacked it I'll give it an honest assessment.:)

I would be interested to hear your comparison between the Schuco version and those done by FM Modelbau and miniagrisystem

55 minutes ago, robbo said:

I would be interested to hear your comparison between the Schuco version and those done by FM Modelbau and miniagrisystem

Whilst I've not had them lined up together just yet my first impressions are that the FM Modelbau version remains my favourite by a distance over the Modelagrisystem version. The Schuco Hercules appears to use a lot of identical parts to the Modelagrisystem version, however, there isn't a steering axle, nor is there an open sunroof or front cab lights. The orange paint work also seems much darker. Whilst the graphics are sharp, and it's resin construction very good it comes in behind the other two especially the FM Modelbau version which I still think is the most accurate. I'll aim on sorting some photos out later on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Janval said:

Always wanted a Fiat similar to these, I had the 1300DT once but found i t way too simple and a bit big. Have to say I like the inner box though, brilliant graphics that adds a bit finesse to the model :)

It is possible to get a Fiat 1300 2 wheel drive but it has the later style cab so I haven't yet made my mind up about it, we shall see................

4 hours ago, robbo said:

It is possible to get a Fiat 1300 2 wheel drive but it has the later style cab so I haven't yet made my mind up about it, we shall see................

https://modelltraktoren.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop43853.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Shop43853/Products/REP236&ViewAction=ViewProduct

The orange rims are strange tough.

Would like a 1000 Super with this cab in 2wd ..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That 1/16 Ford 7000 i got over Christmas has given me a new addiction.!!! :blink: These 3 arrived ..

20210109_192432.jpg

You are going to need larger cabinets

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SPN said:

Now you have Ford 4000 wheels in the collection anyway Justin

Yeah ..the Davy Brown  has a nice set for one.... the little 4000 is a very overlooked tractor by the big model brands unless you want to sell a kidney for a speacily made one. Someday we might get one in ether scale . :) hent hent UH...

• Like 1