Plaishford Farm

Ferret90

Ted, that's just out of this world! I've never seen greenery modelled so well on a model farm, and I'm questioning if I've even seen it better in the model railway world. The blend onto the existing layout is spot on too!

The 009 site is a great resource, lost many an hour in there.

Edited by Stabliofarmer
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Ted, that's just out of this world! I've never seen greenery modelled so well on a model farm, and I'm questioning if I've even seen it better in the model railway world. The blend onto the existing layout is spot on too!

The 009 site is a great resource, lost many an hour in there.

6 hours ago, 844john said:

I'm with James on that Ted, it's outstanding, definitely some of the most realistic scenery I've seen!

5 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

wow

5 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

+1  - amazing detail

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

oh dam and blast ted, i thought i was getting there,and out comes this :D very very impressive i must say, 

4 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Wow, that is very impressive. Fantastic work!

3 hours ago, GPS said:

That's incredible work. Stunning realism.

2 hours ago, SPN said:

Wow

Thank you very much chaps, Very kind words :) still getting to grips with the camera, It only wants to focus on small things and blurs the rest, I’ll master it one day. On to the yard next, just finished the barn at the end of the track and trying to fit buildings around to create a yard in the middle

1 hour ago, Anderson Agri said:

Bloody hell thats fantastic! I hope you've got that on movable boards so you can show it that talent needs to be seen by the world! Cant wait to see what else you do

Thank you zac, no this is a permanent one haha, I’ll get round to it one day:D

37 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Well worth the time, very effective. I don't suppose you've any ideas for nettles? It's one thing I've never found in any blogs or websites, other than some photoetched brass ones that where a small fortune. 

You’ve completely stumped mE there James, I’ve looked at those etched ones before but like you say the prices are silly for the amount. May be some tissue paper leaves? But how far do you go, I was thinking that the fluff I’ve used just gives the impression of leaves but if you did nettles would you need tonnes of individual plants, or could you show them another way? If you see lots together I suppose you don’t see individual plants. Hmmmm It’s really got me thinking

• Like 1