Universal Hobbies new releases 2022

4wd mf 65 is a possible, given the recent 2wd, wouldnt be surprised if the 4wd 390t  didnt appear as well, after the box set, maybe the 2wd 690 , with luck the rest will be new items father than rehash models ,love to see a mf 124/8 baler ,even better a mf30 drill 

• Like 3

I wont bother with the 2625, hopefully the 45 and 85 will be along soon with the exhaust on the correct side of the bonnet and the three foot long pre cleaner in front of it.......................and maybe this time round the bigger models will get chunkier tyres like the recent 6180 model.

1000?cb=20100903214845

Edited by phil phoenix

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent, UH have got the Valtra Q license, I had a feeling they would.................which means several different coloured version's on the way😎

For some unknown reason none of the recent valtra model's have appeared in the metallic Grey, which is very odd when that is the most popular colour along with black. 

1 hour ago, alf aphid said:

Churning out the old castings as “ltd editions” these days. Though of course no reason why they shouldn’t. 

CE09189C-611C-433A-93C9-2DD974795ED9.jpeg

Giving folks the chance to grab some popular tractors without paying mad money I guess...better than Britain's reviving a 25 year + model with no improvements 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Giving folks the chance to grab some popular tractors without paying mad money I guess...better than Britain's reviving a 25 year + model with no improvements 

Yes they are still perfectly good models, no problem with it at all.

17 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Worse than the original if anything.. The MF that is and its snow white rims... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From what I remember the 5120s weren't that popular due to being quite numb and big for the size of tractor, they had the same back end on as a 5130,40 & 50. I also believe there was a 5110 available? The smaller 4230  stockman specials were a much better priced and sized machine for the task in hand.