Universal Hobbies new releases 2022

On 11/13/2022 at 2:24 PM, mf135 said:

CaseIH 5120 maxxum was the 4 cylinder 90 HP which was the nearest size Tractor to the CaseIH 1494 which was 4 cylinder 85 HP turbo charged.

I Think the 856xl was the nearest because I'm sure it was 85 Din hp and the 1494 was Din 83hp but this is open to debate Mr R

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

I Think the 856xl was the nearest because I'm sure it was 85 Din hp and the 1494 was Din 83hp but this is open to debate Mr R

According to Tractordatabase they were both the same at 85HP, but it is an American site, So maybe slightly different to UK spec,??

https://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/tractor-brands/caseih/caseih-tractors.html

Regards

Joe.

7 hours ago, Steve P said:

A bit late i am sorry but may i ask what happend to the Ford 7710/7910 they was going to release ages ago. Have they been put on hold or have they been dropped?.  

I think all quiet, no statement either way. Same as the TX new Holland. However, remember the David browns / case, we never thought they would come but they did. So keep your fingers crossed !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steve P said:

A bit late i am sorry but may i ask what happend to the Ford 7710/7910 they was going to release ages ago. Have they been put on hold or have they been dropped?.  

I've been wondering the same thing. It's been 4 years now almost since they were announced.  Instead they are milking moulds and doing sets off rerealised classics. I was looking forward to them Ford's.  A load off bull to be honest with them. 

• Like 2

Is it me or should the masseys have wider rear mudguards? I like my masseys but there is always something to correct on uh masseys, for a start its allways the wheels and cab roof that is the wrong colour, and im not sure about those rear mudguards

C50C4D3B-B303-4964-AE58-161C05AFE9C1.png

Edited by Paul Palmer
Picture added

25 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Is it me or should the masseys have wider rear mudguards? I like my masseys but there is always something to correct on uh masseys, for a start its allways the wheels and cab roof that is the wrong colour, and im not sure about those rear mudguards

As far as i know back then you could  buy them with both versions of rear arches from new , narrow and wider 

• Like 1

YES!!! The union harvester set is coming :D and that Vredo looks really nice too, I remember reading an article about it many, may years ago. Not so sure about those Fords, I would have rather like to have seen a 8630 instead of a 8830.

• Like 1

So all UH have done is rehash old TWs and put big wheels on them and made a fresh batch of MF7499's and put the more popular models decals on them 6499 etc...............total rip off!!!!

I want to see at least 4 different colour Valtra Qs, a NH T7.300 Blue Power and a CASE Puma 260..........  Not continual regurgitation's of yesteryear's models!!🤬

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

I've seen more with the wider arches Paul but here is a 6485 with the narrower ones.

P1050888.JPG

• Like 3

So like those Masseys, but as mentioned above I think wider rear mudguards are more suitable. Considering they’re milking the mould for the old 7499 we could possibly see a return of the smaller frame 6400 Masseys, perhaps a 6480( from the mould of the 6475)

Hhhmmmm seen a price on the Vredo VT 1403, that is EUR 149.00

A bit steep, also there are more pictures avaliable, it looks really decent but somebody has put a MASSIVE steering wheel (as in an Imber Ford 40 series), I hope that will only be on the prototype.

• Like 1