Universal Hobbies new releases 2023

dont tend to buy much of the modern mf stuff, just not my think age wise , but i have seen a good few of them 5s loaders this way, and uh doing mf loaders compared to say fendt or nh and the rest , is actually a rare thing, only seen one other, so i may just invest in one of them 

• Like 1

Interestingly I just got back from visiting my local Ernest Doe branch, they have three new BP T7.300s and one of the new T7.270s with the new cab and back end as well. The Salesman told me that two of the 300s were being PDi d and then delivered to a huge local farm. As is usually the case I new more than him😁 and guessed where they were going. The farm in question has 20 off the T7210 models and then six JD 8R, 8RX,9RX models so the T7300s must have been bloody good to keep JD from getting the business.

He took me for a tour of a 7300 in the workshop and its very, very nice, especially in BP livery. In fact he didn't think that it was available in standard blue but I told him UH was making both colours available for the 7300 model.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

dont tend to buy much of the modern mf stuff, just not my think age wise , but i have seen a good few of them 5s loaders this way, and uh doing mf loaders compared to say fendt or nh and the rest , is actually a rare thing, only seen one other, so i may just invest in one of them 

Yes see lots of 5S with loaders down here Sean, definitely on my list

5 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Just thinking,you could easily remove the new NH UH models cab and fenders and replace them with the current T7225 models and rebadge it 7.270 and voila!!  you have the model they missed last time round.

Mind you I wouldn't bother as the new machines are much nicer than the outgoing ones.

That would get you most of the way, but you'd still have to swap smaller wheels. The T7.300 has taller wheels than the T7.270

23 hours ago, SPN said:

That would get you most of the way, but you'd still have to swap smaller wheels. The T7.300 has taller wheels than the T7.270

Here's a comparison with the T7070 by ROS which was the previous range topper when it was introduced in 2009.

20231204_130704.jpg

20231204_130725.jpg

20231204_130826.jpg

20231204_130934.jpg

20231204_131019.jpg

20231204_131115.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mike whiting said:

Does anyone know if the Agritechnica UH 1/32 Claas Variant 585RC can be ordered via dealers as they don't ship direct to the UK due to Brexit. Couldn't see it on the Claas website

if you have the part number then your local claas dealer should be able to get it i suspect.

On 12/24/2023 at 2:08 PM, mike whiting said:

Does anyone know if the Agritechnica UH 1/32 Claas Variant 585RC can be ordered via dealers as they don't ship direct to the UK due to Brexit. Couldn't see it on the Claas website

They do post to the UK,

https://farmtoys.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop43853.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Shop43853/Products/UH2664040

Regards

Joe.

On 12/16/2023 at 12:42 PM, phil phoenix said:

Interestingly I just got back from visiting my local Ernest Doe branch, they have three new BP T7.300s and one of the new T7.270s with the new cab and back end as well. The Salesman told me that two of the 300s were being PDi d and then delivered to a huge local farm. As is usually the case I new more than him😁 and guessed where they were going. The farm in question has 20 off the T7210 models and then six JD 8R, 8RX,9RX models so the T7300s must have been bloody good to keep JD from getting the business.

He took me for a tour of a 7300 in the workshop and its very, very nice, especially in BP livery. In fact he didn't think that it was available in standard blue but I told him UH was making both colours available for the 7300 model.

https://peck.co.uk/product/new-holland-t7-300-achours-5stock-number-41032446/

standard blue demo for sale here with a UK seller