What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Took a few loads of logs out, swept what was a stone yard that had turned to liquidised mush with the bucket brush and took delivery of a brand new Palax timber table. New Palax processor to accompany it should be with us next week. Wicked. First day back after four days solid doing our kitchen. Night off tonight.

where you been scott?? not seen you round for a while, hope alls well with you

I pop in now and then mainly just to see who's still about  and to press mark all messages read :-\

I'm still about    just have put modelling on the back burner for a while at the moment

Rallying my staff and putting in some fairly big hours to get the store ready for the Christmas "Model Store" competition that we'll be judged on next wednesday, things are coming along quite nicely, just hope my boss thinks the same when she returns from her holiday on monday.  :)

I can sympathise with you there David as I've been off work most of the week with something resembling Salmonella food poisoning, not good is it

It's not very nice at all Gav, it's not the first time suffered with a bout of Gastric Flu, it cost me a week off work a couple of years ago. I can't really justify any time off at the moment with this big visit looming, hopefully the tablets I have will start working pretty quickly.

Have been a busy man today my wife is at work and has left a list of jobs.

Nearly all done but started the job that never ends ::) ::)

Started sorting out the cd and dvd collections should have left a week to do it not a afternoon amongst other jobs.

Just put the dinner in the oven greek lemon and garlic lamb.

Tomorrow have the garage to clean and reorganise once my sons John deere gator and tractor move back up to my mum and dads house.