• JD 8630
    • MF 6290
    • MF 590
    • MF 1505
    • Case IH Puma 210
    • Fordson Power Major
    • Fordson Super Major
    • Renault 145-14

Just throwing this out there, what do you think has been Britains' best tractor, in terms of quality of the model and resemblance to the real-life machine? Maybe I'm being slightly biased but I'd have to say the original 6600, or the TW-25/35, the MB Trac I'd also rate very highly. Some of the new CNH models would score very highly but for the problem we dare not speak of (it rhymes with ditch!) 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I yerned for the Massey Ferguson Gift set the one

that had a 590 or 595 with crop sprayer and mower

I still yearn for it and a ford 6600 & massey gift set whitch

I used to have

but the maessy 595/590 was the best for me

and looked the part in the 1979 catologue with a front end loader  ;) ;)

The industrial should have been badged as a 2135 though, shouldn't it?  ???

it should of yes, i dont think they did a yellow 135 but marky will put us right, either way it was the laoder that did it for me, always wanted one before that came out, shame they didnt use it on other models though

I'd go along with the Massey 135.  Still looks good even today though it was first produced in 1968.  I also have a soft spot for the Fordson Power Major, the first Britains tractor I ever had and played with so much I wore most of the paint off it.

it should of yes, i dont think they did a yellow 135 but marky will put us right, either way it was the laoder that did it for me, always wanted one before that came out, shame they didnt use it on other models though

Spot on... no such thing as a yellow 135... such a shame... just a simple decal change... they had the model "right" as well  :-\

For me.... the 1505... cracking model... heavy... well detailed.. basically a NICE piece  :-\ ;)

has to be the 135, such a small model and very usefull, although i do like the renault 155.54 turbo haha...

and........

there was a pair of yellowe 135'S near me, the pair came from massey new and were ordered in the yellow colour, they were used by the council until one was damaged in a fire and scraped (shes in a nearby yard somewhere??) and the other one was sold in auction and used as a scraper tractor and had a hegdecutter fitted to her, and finnally she was sold to a private collector, dont know hwere it is now though, but i remember it well with its little yellow cab and topper...

sorry to change the subject just thought i would share that....

has to be the 135, such a small model and very usefull, although i do like the renault 155.54 turbo haha...

and........

there was a pair of yellowe 135'S near me, the pair came from massey new and were ordered in the yellow colour, they were used by the council until one was damaged in a fire and scraped (shes in a nearby yard somewhere??) and the other one was sold in auction and used as a scraper tractor and had a hegdecutter fitted to her, and finnally she was sold to a private collector, dont know hwere it is now though, but i remember it well with its little yellow cab and topper...

sorry to change the subject just thought i would share that....

But surely it would have been a 2135  :-\

MF2135_Page_1.jpg