What really PLEASED you?

26 minutes ago, MadMark said:

So pleased I post items by signed for as just had someone on facebook who I sold a tractor to saying he hasn't got it after I posted it Monday yet it was signed for on Wednesday

You can check delivery status on standard 2nd class as well now Mark - had someone asking when I was intending to send a model - which I had done the previous week, so rooted out the proof of posting and saw this reference number, which I put into the royal mail site and found the parcel was sitting in his local delivery office!

What a noodle trying to claim hadn't received somehting he'd had to sign for!

I send recorded if it goes over 20 quid for insurance, and use the courier if it's a bigger item.  Just had a case opened up because something took a bit longer to arrive, funds put on hold etc...then when I tried to respond case got closed as the item arrived!

so that pleased me, though I was a bit peeved that it went to a case rather than buyer just sending a message

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Front cover photo and two major features in the 200th issue of Classic Tractor Magazine. :)

Great stuff David and well done, good to see the hard work coming to something, I might even have to buy it this month then :blink:

• Thanks 1

Just now, robbo said:

Great stuff David and well done, good to see the hard work coming to something, I might even have to buy it this month then :blink:

Thanks Mike. Really got my head down at the moment and working very hard, especially at my writing at the moment. :)

4 minutes ago, robbo said:

Ertlerik, you now need to get one in 1/16th to go with the others, is your house big enough?

That is the problem, the 1/16 is about the same size as my 1/1 scale Zetor 3511 :D i might go for the 1/32 becouse i do really like it

IMG_2145.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, walterderwent said:

Front cover photo and two major features in the 200th issue of Classic Tractor Magazine. :)

well done david, enjoyed reading about the fw60 not read the article on the power frame yet but im sure it will be as interesting as ive not seen one before

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jmd said:

well done david, enjoyed reading about the fw60 not read the article on the power frame yet but im sure it will be as interesting as ive not seen one before

Thanks ever so much John. The Newbern Power Frame I went to see on a friend's farm is believed to be the only one left in active use out of 30 that were made. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Mother, (who is in her mid 80's) gave me some old documents including birth certificates of our relatives going back to the early 1800's. Turns out the family originated in the Northallerton, North Yorkshire area, (which I already knew) and every other generation has been a Police Officer so I kept up the family tradition without even knowing it. Also in there are 2 separate farmers so that is also "in my blood".

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Had a job interview today at a breakdown recovery firm and got the job. Need to be trained up but chuffed to bits.

18 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Had a job interview today at a breakdown recovery firm and got the job. Need to be trained up but chuffed to bits.

Nice one Andy