What really PLEASED you?

Hi Sean,   Yes im moving into the next village and moving from a bungalow into a 2 floor town house, so quite a change...……………………….For a while I thought it might have to be a 1 bedroom studio but thankfully not in the end...………………...Mind you lots to pay out for so my ongoing model sale and the four figure sum its made todate will be most useful:) 

• Like 2

Had a little black box fitted to my Ford Ranger this afternoon, having driven it back the fuel economy is up by 6 mpg and it drives even better than it did as standard. Based on the miles I do now it should really make some savings

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Had a little black box fitted to my Ford Ranger this afternoon, having driven it back the fuel economy is up by 6 mpg and it drives even better than it did as standard. Based on the miles I do now it should really make some savings

A block of wood under the accelerator pedal to limit the travel makes a massive difference on my 4.0 Jeep :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Gav836 said:

a lighter foot may have been cheaper mate, you dont need to drive it like a jd,foot flat to the floor to get it to go honest :D :P  i am guessing this black box was cheaper than a ecu remap ?? lot of people go that way for similar results 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

a lighter foot may have been cheaper mate, you dont need to drive it like a jd,foot flat to the floor to get it to go honest :D :P  i am guessing this black box was cheaper than a ecu remap ?? lot of people go that way for similar results 

I can’t get it remapped as it’s under warranty and plugged in once a year for updates which would remove the remap. Chip is removable so big advantage and can be reprogrammed when I change the truck. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 6:36 PM, Gav836 said:

I can’t get it remapped as it’s under warranty and plugged in once a year for updates which would remove the remap. Chip is removable so big advantage and can be reprogrammed when I change the truck. 

Why did i think it was older than that then??? Could have sworn you have had it a good few years 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

after a lot of pondering this afternoon,i think i have solved a swapable system for the rear tyre/hubs on the mf3000 build, no glue to fix it preminatly, so not started the standard rears just yet, but pretty certain its ok, although it may just push the track out a mm or so each side, also sourced te parts for the fronts, just need to finalise the hubs/ tyres i am going to use for them. want the tractor to be the base unit for the new sprayers and my beet harvester rather than have two seperate tractors

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

off now till next thursday, and just back from doing the food shop for xmas, all done in a nice quiet store, done in about 45 mins ,all shelfs nice and full, all dates nice and long ,so bar getting some tubs of fancy ice cream tomorrow that they dont sell , thats it, relax ,been stocking up the drinks over the last month on normal shops

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Boston Bruins defeating the Columbus Blue Jackets to move on in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. (That’s Boston Massachusetts and Columbus Ohio) I am a big fan of ice hockey, National Hockey League. Now they face the North Carolina Hurricanes starting on Thursday. 

• Like 2

That's good news and quite a achievement ,I do listen to radio 2 some mornings but its not the same as when Terry Wogan did the breakfast show . If you now the day,/date of the show put it on here and I will do my best to listen to it that morning ,anyway give your daughter are congratulations from the smith family down here in Suffolk :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smithy said:

That's good news and quite a achievement ,I do listen to radio 2 some mornings but its not the same as when Terry Wogan did the breakfast show . If you now the day,/date of the show put it on here and I will do my best to listen to it that morning ,anyway give your daughter are congratulations from the smith family down here in Suffolk :) 

Cheers Smithy, will do thanks, June 14th I believe is the final, I'm sure it will be etched on my mind by the time it comes round!

• Thanks 1