Whats on your workbench???

well now the lely is nearly done, i have been back tampering with a few outstanding builds, first up a 590 2wd, chassis has been shortened and drive shaft removed from underneath, will be a 2 tone cab single door option once done, I aint to happy with the wheels all round, and do have a possable second option for the rears but need to get my Bum in gear and do the second one, or cast the first as to me the 1200 ones look to big

Mmmmm I got to be honest with you here Sean .. ... you'll struggle with the wheels if you try to make them any other shape that round. . ... Square ones never really got rolling if you know what I mean.  .. .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ::) ::)::) ::)

Anyhow . .  Like the Ford and trimmer combination mate, very nice indeed and the axle brackets and linkage will just top that all off a treat. The door on the Massey though, what did you cut it with. . ... a brick?!

breeze block mate, lot easier than a 4" angle grinder  :-[:-[ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  na the bottom pins dropped out somewhere so it wont sit properly at present, does shut pretty flush once its in , may try and get the ford bush wacker combo done for spalding?? see how i get on time wise

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment,....3 buckrakes,...awaiting decals,....to be done later if I am sober enough..(Cerin's early birthday meal)

one jcb 526 loadall carriage conversion,...slightly different to the one I did before....

......and an ALLIGATOR.................or three.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing at the moment as I've just got a new 6 foot 8 inches worktop for £5 as it had a scratch on it, kicked her out of what was the utility room and now going to be my model room, just got to move all my stuff in it now ;D

Nice one Mark, best thing I ever done was make my model shed :)  having your own space to work is great ;)

• 2 weeks later...

IH885XL?  :)

and ??? ??? ??? ??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      the casts are comming out perfect

the wheel might be just for standing models up in production i might call upon the services of NUGEL FORD for wheels and pickup hitches but 5 years in planning and my new shed is poppin em out :)

also thinking of making a few fordson dexter 2000s and 3000s

nearly finished this now, just got to tidy the hydrallic hoses up in bundles with some twine, just waiting for them to set into place before i do that, also think i have found some fine mesh for window guards and need to make a bonnet guard to ,only prob is the paint has set into the fixing brackets on the axels, so sadly its now staying fixed on where as i wanted it removable, but thats minor, pretty amazed the uh fordtakes the weight especially in the transport position, she stays flat on the floor no worrys

005-36.jpg

008-9.jpg

007-23.jpg

009-15.jpg

001-38.jpg

004-35.jpg