Whats on your workbench???

Bob,I'll save Sean some time,these kits are made by http://www.mtj-agrarmodelle.de/mtj-test.html but they don't handle sales,the sales are done by these guys,http://www.tkcustoms.de/ you want to click on, Bausätze - Geräte and goto page 2,I've not ordered from them yet,but there is a kit on there I'm wanting,

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Britain's jd 6150r removed front a frame and cut chassis right down to the bonnet, mounting a weight frame and New style weight block, New beacons added and wheels will be getting the usual treatment with some jd yellow till I get some suitable New wheels, also 16 ton Herron grain/silage trailer, Griffiths 14 ton grain trailer, just waiting on plastic and wheels for them, to get them finished, there will also be a siku 8360r getting a few tweaks

• Like 2

"Britain's jd 6150r removed front a frame and cut chassis right down to the bonnet, mounting a weight frame and New style weight block, New beacons added and wheels will be getting the usual treatment with some jd yellow till I get some suitable New wheels, also 16 ton Herron grain/silage trailer, Griffiths 14 ton grain trailer, just waiting on plastic and wheels for them, to get them finished, there will also be a siku 8360r getting a few tweaks"

Hell Mark.... does that mean you've now got a workbench ::)??....... or have you just cleared a bit of stuff off your coffee table!! ;):laugh: :laugh: 

Not much new on the worktop at the moment,...... still a pair of 16th 654 County's sitting here stripped but with turbo's added waiting for me to get on with the attempt at a Duncan for them........ and a 16th 5000 chassis that's destined to lose a cylinder given time...Oh and the Nuffy that's awaiting the arrival of some bigger boots..... Though I'd best get on with finishing off a few as there's plans in the pipeline for another build of something a bit different ;)

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 2

no don't have a work bench yet Paul, cleared the coffee table lyk you said ha ha!, New shed will be up in the summer so will have a work bench then ha ha!

• Like 2

had a spare 10 mins today so stripped the uh mf 135 and fitted the new rear arches, proper flat ones ,and then went a tad nutty and added a few other bits, just awaiting the loader from perfect 32 to fit to it now

Hey Sean,hope you put the little extension on front of the Duncan cab for the foot throttle, :laugh:  :laugh:  ;)

MF135Duncancab1.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

Between the exams I was already busy with a pair of the 500 series. One 2WD and one 4WD. Only need to find the right tyres in front for the 4WD, anyone a idea over here? I was thinking about the front tyres of a Fiat 1300DT from Replicagri.

Received some material today, so went straight to work with it. Already shortened the bonett and the chassis. Only need to make a new pivot point for the axle, so the tractor gets a smaller wheelbase compared to the 4WD. 
PMA front axle with the correct wheels I think so, behind the original rims with tyres from the 1250.
Thinking to be a 1979 one, so with the silver cab and with the door on the right. Also gained some info about a 80 loader.  :laugh:  :laugh:
a4mw.jpg

• Like 3

tidy neils, must do a 2wd 590 myself sometime , did think about silver topping my 575, but didn't really have the time to sand down the opposite sides door hinges etc so went red top French built for it , but I do have two more 590's in the shed along with 120 wheels for them, so I may yet get one done

• Like 1