Whats on your workbench???

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Here's my Scaledown Roadless 6/4 built as a Chaseside 6 cylinder 2wd.

Front wheels from a UH MF2620, rears are Scaledown 15x30s.

That looks well Stan, those wheels suit it :) I just went to order some scaledown rears but the price put me off with postage. But I have got some fronts off an imber 2wd coming 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2019 at 9:53 AM, bluegreen said:

John Deere 6175R  All done:)...………..Hardest part was removing the 6250s rightside steps and then merging the cut out 6210s steps in place behind the bigger exhaust system.  But its worked out ok and looks true to a the real thing.  I used the wheels and tyres off the 7430 and filed down the centre dish part of the 6210s rear wheel a couple of millimetres around its radius and push fitted in place and spray painted.

P1080001.JPG

P1080002.JPG

P1080003.JPG

P1080004.JPG

Beautiful work there!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jmd said:

is that the start of a leyland at the front john

It is John, well spotted. I've been promising a certain person on here that I'd get some blue and harvest gold into the collection, so I thought now the nights are buggered I should get my finger out and make a start;)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 844john said:

It is John, well spotted. I've been promising a certain person on here that I'd get some blue and harvest gold into the collection, so I thought now the nights are buggered I should get my finger out and make a start;)

Good on you John:)... i'll be here for support every step of the way.... ;)  

• Like 3

I have managed to hinge the T7.210 bonnet on the tractor frame.  This was a far bigger task than I expected.  In the process I managed to damage the cabs front glass, so that will have to be rebuilt.  

If anyone else has any projects to clear from there workbench this winter, add them to the topic below.  

20191118_095157.jpg

• Like 5