ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Always great to see updates to your layout Mate, and always nice to see your combines on display.  Are you planning anymore scratch builds?

cheers joe, well another combine???? mmm i have 2 in mind, new brands to me again, but at present i am having a few issues getting good pictures of them, 

cheers joe, well another combine? ??? mmm i have 2 in mind, new brands to me again, but at present i am having a few issues getting good pictures of them,

Well drop me a PM, I might have some photos stored away....I won't tell  ;)

• 3 months later...

been a bit quiet on this lately, really need to get back to it all, and seeing as marks been busy at ford farm, i had to go and have a tidy up

caught the 1250 finishing ploughing and on the way back to be washed down ect

103-1.jpg

092-1.jpg

106.jpg

had to hire in a set of cooper discs this year, soils so dry and hard the power  harrow wasnt really cutting it

105-1.jpg

107.jpg

also had to finish our main road in after the council guy would only go half way in his ford a while back so got the 575 out on that

097.jpg

Nice touch Sean with the driver of the 1250 looking back as he makes his way on to the road out of the field. Made me laugh as well since it reminded me of what happened to someone I saw recently who was looking too much behind and not in front....I'll drop you a PM with picture.

Love it, Sean :-*:-*

Where did you get tractors with opening doors? How much do I wish they were all made like that... I know it's cost that means the manufacturers make tractors with cabs you can't remove and doors that don't open, but when will someone catch on to the fact we have diorama market to think of as well now :-\

all made in the shed mandy, one thing i like is something different, doors opening is one of them the jd one was the hardest as the cabs metal so took some serious cutting with the dremmel, 3 discs worth infact

Thanks for the info. Well worth the 3 discs in my opinion - makes a huge difference in realism :)