Sorry to hear your sad news Bill, but like you said - he is at peace now. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Damian & Hazel

Really sorry to hear that, my deepest sympathy to you and your family

sorry to hear about the loss of your dad Bill , I know the pain you are going through . my thoughts are with you and your mother

Damian and Hazel , James and David.

I appreciate your kind words and thoughts but it is a blessing dad is at rest since it was painful to visit him the past two days since he could not speak and well yesterday I don't know if he knew us. I had a preminition he was going to die the day of the 22nd Fraserburgh rally. He has attended that event for 20 years so I think mum and me need to donate an Ed Cruickshank memorial shieild or cup.....and well it has to be for the Best Farmall or International since well he has helped me restore all my three Farmalls and polished the brasses maticiously on them at the shows.

Edited by BC
  • Like 1

Bill,Sorry to hear about your dad .Hope you keep your chin up the best you can.Look after yourself and your Mum and you will get through this in time.Your dad will be very proud of you if you name a cup after him.

Take care from Shaun And Carol Myatt.

Sorry to hear about your loss Bill. I know what it's like, I lost both my grand fathers when I was young, and never met my grandmothers as they passed away before I was born.

Thanks Will

Bill,Sorry to hear about your dad .Hope you keep your chin up the best you can.Look after yourself and your Mum and you will get through this in time.Your dad will be very proud of you if you name a cup after him.

Take care from Shaun And Carol Myatt.

Thanks Shaun ...I think he would be.

Echo the other sentiments here, I know you were close to your pa Bill and it's affirming he had such a long and rich life. 

I'm still recovering from the loss of a client who has died at the age of just 60 (although she looked much younger), due to returning cancer.

Sorry to hear the sad news Bill, you can always remember the good times as you wanted to, I think a memorial shield is a great idea.

My thoughts are with you Bill, wishing you all the very best over this sad period. :

Mike,Sharon,Mark,Chris, Brain and Brian and Dougie ....I appreciate your comments.

Dad had been at the Fraserburgh rally for the first 20 years so I think it would be an excellent tribute to him since he was a popular character on the rally field's. I knew that by the number of folk that asked where he was and how he was over the past few years when I lost my second man and brass cleaner.Ed will live on in spirit at future Fraserburgh rallies. 

• Like 1

After getting an mot from the Doctors only to find i may be 21 in my head but over 50 in me boby :of  & she did nt have any tables to turn back time >:(  >:(  >:(

After getting an mot from the Doctors only to find i may be 21 in my head but over 50 in me boby :of  & she did nt have any tables to turn back time >:(  >:(  >:(

You and me both!

Really sorry to hear that Bill, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

At those times it's good you have good memories at your dad. You both did many things together for example the barns you made together.

Texas