cheers guys , i guess its wait and see time now, have seen a couple of pics, in the ic ward ,but not going to bother him ,he knows where i am, and once he's ready he will call, he's  got enough on his plate right now without me pestering him, and i suspect her familly are all over it anyway

cheers guys , the little tackers out of icu now, tests so far have come back ok, hes still not feeding well ,but the main think is no apparent brain damage, his mums ina bit of a state, turns out she also had a ruptured uterus, hence the emergency  op , all still in hospital, but ok it seems. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Good to hear that they're on the mend Sean, the NHS is often slated, but the good that they do generally goes untold and unseen.

True enough is that John, totally agree with you there, Hope its steady improvement now Sean, be a slow road but fingers crossed all turns out good

• 1 month later...

Back in Jan my father was diagnosed with cancer of the throat.  He had two operations to remove it. Today he went to see the doctor about some test result  it has spread to liver and llymph nodes.he has to see about kemo now or what is the best option. He said the other day that some of his best times in life were on the farm or out in the fields. He worked on a farm in Essex for 47 years then retired.

• 3 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 7:10 PM, weblet375 said:

Back in Jan my father was diagnosed with cancer of the throat.  He had two operations to remove it. Today he went to see the doctor about some test result  it has spread to liver and llymph nodes.he has to see about kemo now or what is the best option. He said the other day that some of his best times in life were on the farm or out in the fields. He worked on a farm in Essex for 47 years then retired.

Hi all, it is with sadness that my father passed away this morning. He passed in his sleep at 2am.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, weblet375 said:

Hi all, it is with sadness that my father passed away this morning. He passed in his sleep at 2am.

Today was my dad's funeral .over 200 people attened. He was a well liked man,my family and I will miss him a great deal.

15 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Today was my dad's funeral .over 200 people attened. He was a well liked man,my family and I will miss him a great deal.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Andy, my thoughts go out to you and your family. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, trigger82 said:

There a video some where but not putting it up bad forum god love the farmer 

As long as no onevwae hurt..thats the main thing...look.at the clowns on the Tik Tok  at present....disaster waiting to happen.

29 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

As long as no onevwae hurt..thats the main thing...look.at the clowns on the Tik Tok  at present....disaster waiting to happen.

All ok see lot young lads doing very bad stuff on the farm here all over the news very bad forum of them .

7 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

All ok see lot young lads doing very bad stuff on the farm here all over the news very bad forum of them .

Sitting on the spout of the Jaguar and then falling into the trailer was a new one for me.

• Confused 1