This trusty Norton has to R.I.P  :'(

Snapped front axle. :'(

before you go ringing the number one the side of the trailer for parts dont bother they dont use it any more i will try and get there number if your going to fix it

This trusty Norton has to R.I.P  :'(

Snapped front axle. :'(

You are lucky it lasted this long my dad got 2 new 9 tonners back in the mid 80's for his contract silage work within 2 years both of them had been back to Nortons to have serious chassis mods when they snapped. This was fixed then they started to push the bodies off the backs . It turned out the rams where in the wrong place and it was a huge design fault. They just kept breaking at the next weakest link every time it was fixed. Maybe this is why they are not made any more.     

wife just found out her Aunt died today, 1 year and 3 days since her dad :'( :'( :'(.....and i was on the phone to Tris ::)

About a real Claas Cougar. ... must have been something I said Ben. Apologies!!  :(::)

Hope she is having a quiet glass of wine and remembering the good days.

wife just found out her Aunt died today, 1 year and 3 days since her dad :'( :'( :'(.....and i was on the phone to Tris ::)

Sorry to hear that mate. Not good. Let us know if we can do anything. ;)

What made me sad...

Getting to work... to find Frankie AWOL... she's in bits at the dealers at the minute... having her loader brackets fitted.. poor old girl  :'(

SHOULD get her back by Friday PM hopefully  :-[ :'(

They won't scrath and abuse her will they Marky ???

They won't scrath and abuse her will they Marky ???

:o :o :o :o :'(

Marky I hope you supplied them with a set of rubber coated tools so they do not scratch her, barbarians that they are hitting things with hammers to make them fit :o :o

good idea... I will be checking for scratches I can tell you  ;):D :D :D

Having to go back to proper work after driving a tractor and being on the beer since last wednesday  :'( :'( :'(

Did you use your 3140 at Glastonbury then Simon?

And did you take any good pics to share with us ;):D

I took a few Mark not many though used my 3140 for a few days then it was left in the yard on a dump tralier to haul the waste around there might be some pics/vidoe's of it on line in a day or two  ;) ;) :-\ :-\

Some sort of ih xl tractor ending up on its side this morning at the bottom of the a23 at Brighton and a few smashed up cars probably caused by them as there seems so many nutters in cars down this way.

Not much left of the ih cab either,well caved in :(

My mum being diagnosed with heart failure  :'(

Been telling her for ages about losing some weight to help her out, but she's not been listening, hopefully now the doctor has told her she'll do something about it and sort herself out  :-[

:o My God, sorry to hear that mate