Forum Issues and Updates

Previously in the task bar at the top of the page there was 'new content' you could click on and that would take you to a column of posts in order of latest to earlier posts, I have this page in 'my favourites' and when clicking on it, it takes me straight to the new content page, now when I open it from 'my favourites' it comes up 'page not available' so I then have to navigate to new content from the 'browse' box and then try and find the posts that I have not read. Bit of a nightmare, it was far better and very easy with the 'new content' button.

1 hour ago, paulali said:

when i go on any topic,it takes me to the first page of the topic,it does not go to the last post in the topic,it used to

Paul,"click" on the 50 minutes ago etc below the last answer and that will take you to the last reply,then if you "click" on the "unread content" at the bottom that will take you to the rest of your unread topics,

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

There is a little problem I've just found,was wanting to review the Agritechnica post so clicked on the most recent timed update,but just got this message,took a grab so you could get the error code,

FTF%201_zps9kfa48c4.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I get the same thing happen to me a lot

Found the way to get to the latest post, you click on the time when it was posted, to the right end of the line, but I am not seeing all unread posts/topics, on the home page to the right I see last posts made, but none of them show in the unread posts section when you go to it ???? 

got to say the latest version seems far better and quicker so far Andy, couple of niggles like the latest posts still not showing everything, doesn't match the view on the side of the home page by a long way , and it at present only takes you to the very last post made, not any previous to that from your last visit if that makes sense  , but that may just be to the setting it gives you for that area now, haven't tried them all yet,  also seems to work as well on the ipad, with the same issues mind, well for me

The pages are going back now maybe a bit hesitant but it is working ,the Browse, Activity,Support  boxes at the top of home page I have to double click them to change which I expect is normal not a problem I plan to have a another go at uploading some pictures later tonight as my son has altered something on my computer to hopefully make it better for me as I am a bit dumb on these here machines ,but I can drive a TRACTOR    

• Like 1

Andy the like button it works fine but we don't now the member that has pushed it on the posts we have made ,if somebody Quotes you it says there name but the like notification just say Somebody ,don't really matter but sometimes we may wont to thank them but don't now hue it is/was .  

2 hours ago, IAINH1973 said:

use the forum on my mobile phone most of the time, cannot navigate the new site  and lack of speed has made it unusable! I use sumsung android , any one else have same probs?

mines a Samsung android galaxy S5 which has got the same problems so don't use phone at moment which is a shame 

The Marge Models 2016 topic was showing up as having unreads, the latest being 1 hour previously by JEP. However, when I open the topic the last post showing is from Valtrajonnie on Sunday, 2 days ago.