Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

35 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

we were speaking to the seller at zwolle, was up to 200 on its first day, but as he said the big issue is if the seller pays up, i know someone whos finish last weekend ,not for quite as much but and 3 days later still hadnt been paid . no idea whats driving them so high, did wonder if its down to the grassmen dvds, all wanting a donkey version maybe ??

The one that I had on ebay sold for around half of that on 20th November but the buyer still hasn't paid despite me opening an unpaid item with Ebay.

27 minutes ago, Steve P said:

Them trailers are getting hard to find nowadays i belive, i have one in my collection but its drawbar got lost many years ago.

I burst one up to make a single axle bale trailer about 4 years ago . Its original drawbar was also broke , I found them drawbars too short in length anyways . They were a disaster. 

The Ford 5610 One of Britains all time classic balls ups..................First it was a 150hp  TW20,  then a 100hp Ford 7710 and finally they stuck a 5610 front grille on it and came up with the 75hp monstrosity in the picture above!!!!!!!!  Why oh why they couldn't have left it as a 7710 and just given it the super q 2 makeover I will never know!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bluegreen said:

The Ford 5610 One of Britains all time classic balls ups..................First it was a 150hp  TW20,  then a 100hp Ford 7710 and finally they stuck a 5610 front grille on it and came up with the 75hp monstrosity in the picture above!!!!!!!!  Why oh why they couldn't have left it as a 7710 and just given it the super q 2 makeover I will never know!

Made one of these outa them late model 5610s  before Britains bought out their own TW15 Gen 1. All it took was a grille, decals, cab roof ,wheel weights, lights& mirrors .Quick & simple ,.Looks more the part..Britains made some balls up alright back in the day.

IMG_0831.jpg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, mrbritains said:

they were offered on the last Zwolle fair on 1500 EUR.....

I did not see them this year at Zwolle but in 2015 and 2016 there was a set for sale which included the red one the price was 1500 EUR but he told me he would accept 1200 EUR 

• Like 1