Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

yes fair play, had i got one i suspect it would have gone the same way, as its not my normal thing allthough i would have waited for a while longer than these , however even if i had more cash than i ever wanted i personally wouldnt pay that much for it either.

10 hours ago, alf aphid said:

I bet in a few months/years you will pick them up for a fraction of that, should you want one !! 

I hope so, but very much doubt it. I'd like one but not going to loose sleep over not having one, especially at that price. 

The Union Jack ones still command a high ish price, even now

1 hour ago, super6 said:

I hope so, but very much doubt it. I'd like one but not going to loose sleep over not having one, especially at that price. 

The Union Jack ones still command a high ish price, even now

Oh I don’t know. It’s a relatively low appeal model, not authentic and not one of them will be played with. You’ll get one ;-) 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

as normal with ebay  justin,the prices seem to vary wildly at times ,weird thing is i have been told they are still avaiable at any mf dealers apparently ?? 

Tried that a while ago Sean, no longer available, hence the silly money I guess.....

Is £48 with 5 days to go right for a Britain's Vaderstad Rapid drill? Are they that rare now? 

It was going to be my intention for my "large scale" farm layout (thinking it would be a cheaper option than the Horsch 8ST for example).  If they are commanding prices like that my seeding options may have to be rethought! 

41 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Is £48 with 5 days to go right for a Britain's Vaderstad Rapid drill? Are they that rare now? 

It was going to be my intention for my "large scale" farm layout (thinking it would be a cheaper option than the Horsch 8ST for example).  If they are commanding prices like that my seeding options may have to be rethought! 

They go up and down in price so I would not take this as the norm.  Overkill on price in my opinion, again it's another case of 'it's only a Britains toy'.......

8 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

£58 now with 5 days 14 hours remaining! Sorry will post link when on a computer next.

I wonder if it's the same bidder who accidentally bid 100 quid plus on my Arion!

If you look though, the listing has 800C and references to UH, so I bet the photos have got mixed up, or the bidders haven't double checked what they are bidding on.....  Certainly a UH Rapid 800C would be worth that kind of money.

ha ha!,,Comes with one round BAIL, apparently,???

Vaderstad Seed Drill 1:32 scalethis is in fantastic condition as you can see its still in its box etc comes with one round bail and one inside PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MY OTHER FARM MODEL LISTING THAT I HAVE

Regards

Joe.

28 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Hmmm so if you bid your not even sure to get a seed drill...it's probably a Siku Krone round "bailer" 

I saw the 'bails' as well!!  So its a lottery, who knows what you would get!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, T.H Conversions said:

Saw that listing too!  What are they all worth though.... I have only one kidney left after a big purchase a year or two ago, so couldn't raise the cash:D

• Like 1